Ice Cream |Syo x OC|

Just imagine you guys are Liz so you can also feel what it's like to be drizzled with Syo-chan's love ;)

Liz isn't mine, IcyGlacia owns her ^^

And have I mentioned that her stories are awesome? Well, THEY ARE! SO GO READ 'EM!!!

I fell inlove with her story A.I. Love :3

* * *

Liz's POV

nigete iru dake ja nani mo tsukamenai

"akiramenai" sore ga

oresama da

tatoe hanarete mo

ore wa omae o

tsuyoku tada aishi

tsudzukeru yo

"....?"

"iz...?"

"Liz..?"

Ahh..

I immediately removed my earphones and ran to the door to see a familiar red head smiling sweetly as usual.

"Liz! Phew, I thought you were out... Listen! There's a carnival opening at the next block tomorrow! I wanted to invite you with the others ^o^/" He explained, wearing an excited expression.

"Others? Ah, I know you'll invite Nanami because you like her but who else?" I asked, acting oblivious to his growing blush. I rested my knuckle on my chin and smiled.

Otoya's face immediately reddened as he began waving his arms in denial.

"N-n-no! It's not because I like her! Sh-she's.. Her songs are nice and she's really kind!" He exclaimed.

I giggled and just smiled at him as his face continued to show a million shades of red.

"Sure sure! But who else is coming?" I asked again. He began rubbing his chin with his index finger and thumb as he began saying names of our friends.

"Let's see... Tomochika, Masa, Na-chan... Oh and SYO!" He grinned widely at the mention of Syo's name, and it was then my turn to blush madly.

I started to glare at him while using my bangs to cover my eyes.

"I don't like him alright??" I confirmed while pouting.

He just began laughing at me and he started to hug his stomach while he was at it.

"I never said that you did." He said while wiping a tear on the corner of his eye.

"Waahhhhhh!!! Fine fine fine I'll see you tomorrow g'niiiight" I hurriedly pivoted and headed back to my room.

"10am okay?" He confirmed as I closed (actually, slammed) the door to my room shut.

Even from hear, I could I could still hear the faint sound of Otoya shouting something.

"----!!! Liz accepted!!!"

Huh? Who's he talking to? Syo, maybe? No. Liz, don't get your hopes too high and just go to sleep...

I took out my iPod once again and played a certain song while I threw myself onto my bed.

"Kurusu Syo huh..? He's really nice... And his voice..."

I fell asleep while listening to the song I composed for him last week as both our assignments.

Oresama Ai (A/N tbh I'm not sure about the title. I already forgot that song lol)