Sounds of the Piano (Mikaze Ai x Reader)

You were a very prestigious idol. Noticed by everyone but not by your inspiration.

"Masa-chan!!!"

A vein popped in his head as he turned around

"Hmm? (L/N), what's wrong?"

"Have you seen Ai? I saw some of his lyrics beside the gigantic tree near the pond. I think I saw him composing there yesterday and he accidentally left them"

"He's in the piano room, he's been there all morning. He seems even more stoic than ever if that was still possible..."

"Sou..... Thanks then Masa-chan!!"

"Always ready to help"

and Masato flashed a small, irritated smile.

You were the 'little sister' at the master course. Being the youngest which is 14. You were always ready to bother anyone and everyone. Your aura seemed to make everyone smile.

Except for a certain someone.

The reason you became an Idol was Mikaze Ai. You first saw him on the television once when you were idly browsing for an entertaining channel, then, you saw him. His voice was so heavenly that you were gaping at the television screen. This pushed you to become an idol and now, you finally met him.

~Tiny time skip brought to you by Levi-Heichou!~

(if you guys know him ._.)

The door to the piano room was right in front of you, slightly open. You quietly peeked inside and saw Ai playing the piano. It was really calming. You felt like you were resting on a soft cloud. Your thoughts were disrupted when you suddenly leaned too much and made the door squeak.

Of course, he had to hear you.

"What are you doing here?"

he asked with his usual stoic expression

"Umm.. I... Uhh... Lyrics! Your lyrics are... You left them at the tree near the pond!"

You tried not to stutter but it was no use. You gave the lyrics and notes to him and he motioned for you to sit next to him. This, of coarse, was surprising since this was also the first time you talked to each other. Then, he started.

"Can you play the piano"

"More or less. I don't suck..."

Stupid (F/N) what kind of answer was that?!

"I just.. Umm.. Yeah, I can play the piano.."

"Play this for me"

he handed a sheet of paper entitled Winter Blossom. Yes, this was the song you heard behind the door which is just six feet away from you now. It'll be so easy for you to run away right this moment and pretend that nothing happened but why would you do that?! So then, you started playing and he started to sing.

~~

Yuki ga marude sakura no you uh... Silent white

Hirari hirari tenohira ni... Maiochite kiete yuku you

~~

Just like the cherry blossoms, the snow is uhhmm... a silent white

Gently, lightly, it falls down my palm and disappears

~~

Why does this song seem so familiar....

~~