Now we match |Reiji x Reader|

* * *

You squeaked when Reiji clicked his tongue for the umpteenth time. You sang a note incorrectly, again, and it seems like your little audience was getting tired of you.

"President said that you graduated as the top of your batch." Tokiya mumbled incoherently, making you blush in embarrassment. "Are you still a little shy, (L/N)-san?"

You shook your head violently and lowered your head, attempting to hide the growing blush. The notes were just really weird, and you couldn't help but bite your lips as you thought of an excuse.

Otoya gave you a pitying look, and you smiled at him as if saying that you're fine. Reiji stood up from his spot and walked up to you. He grabbed a few blank pieces of paper from the binder placed on the nearby piano and began writing what you suspected were hiragana characters on each one.

"Kouhai-chan, stay there and look at the flash cards~" He mused while stepping back to the end of the room.

You nodded in response and gulped. Squinting your eyes, you tried to focus your vision on the first card he held out. "M-Me? (め)"

Tokiya shook his head. "Nu. (ぬ)"

You repeated your previous actions, this time a little more nervously. "Ru? (る)"

"Ro. (ろ)"

"I? (い)"

"Ri. (り)"

"N-Ne. (ね)"

"Wa. (わ)"

"Ku... (く)"

When the mini pop quiz finished, Reiji walked up to you and gave you a pat on the back. "Kouhai-chan, where'd you put your contact lenses?" He asked with a chuckle.

He gave you the flash cards and you looked at them each with widened eyes. "Rei-kun, you held out he (へ) incorrectly and I thought it was a ku! (く)" You exclaimed. "Sooo, well, I should've gotten one out of the five of them, right?"

"Hai hai, but you need another pair of contact lenses, or at least glasses." Reiji said while pulling out his car keys from his pocket. "Kouhai-chan, let's go?"

"N-Now?!" You exclaimed. "But Rei-kun, you need to wear a disguise right?"

"It's fine it's fine~" He grabbed your hand and led you out the door. "To the mall~!" He sang, leaving the other two seated there dumbfounded.

He continued to walk with you until you two reached the gate. He only let go of your hand now, and you suddenly felt a little sadder at the loss of contact. You were too lost in your thoughts to even notice him already opening the door to your side of the car.

"A girl with an angelic voice also deserves treatment meant for an angel. Right, tenshi-chan?" He sent you a quick wink, making your face red. You bit your lips and hopped in his car.

He got in from his side and the car sped off. You two rode the first few minutes until he finally spoke up.

"Tenshi-chan, could you lock the door for me?"

He stared at the road in front of him as he waited for your reply, but when none came, he turned his head to look at you, only to see you already dozing off. He chuckled and reached out to do it himself.

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, and you yelped when you saw Reiji in front of you. He looked up at your flustered face and smiled. "Like what you see?"