Chapter 6

Ashton's POV

After a few minutes of laughing, we finally stopped. And thats when Carol came in the room. Her phone was in her hand, then she furrowed her eyebrows. She kept on looking at her phone then us. She showed her phone at us and we were surprised that she found the keek that I made. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin, care to explain?" her phone was still facing us."Hi!" I smiled innocently. I heard the others giggling. Carol raised an her eyebrow at me. I gave in and told her that us boys wanted to hear hear how she sang. "Its a shame that you can't sing the high notes." I teased her and she looked hurt."What?! Then guess I have to eat large pepperoni pizzas all by myself." She looked hurt and turned to walk out the room.

We all looked at one another with wide eyes."The last one to sorry to her gets to drive the car for a whole day."Vamp whispered."1.....2.......3!" Then we all began to run towards Caroline and say sorry to her. Luke came in first, then Fae, Me, Calum, Vamp, Michael then Phoe. Carol almost stumbled when we held her in place and said sorry to her."Whoa. Careful Kids, I can fall at any moment." she chuckled at our actions."Angel needs to drive today."Hybrid pointed at Angelica." Alright. Just shut up already.""Can we have pizza with you?" We all asked Caroline while pouting like children."Well I can't finish a large piece of pizza....Sure."She looked at us and laughed."Its good that you are my mate." Calum winked at Carol. and as suspected, she'll just roll her eyes.

"Why is it so hard to make you blush?" Calum groaned at Carol."Don't know. Hardcore maybe." she shrugged her shoulders in response. "But before we go eat pizza, let's go to the interview." Then we all groaned."Its OK Ang. I'll handle the driving." Phoenix stuck her tongue out at us. Michael and Caroline were in the front discussing about something(or maybe game) Luke, Calum and Vamp scrolling through tweeter. Me, Fae and Angelica making weird jokes at the back.

We reached the hotel lobby and a lot of people were standing there. Let the games begin. We were being mobbed by crazy fans! But the girls were calm. They sign a few fans book, took selfies with them, had a short conversation or either wave. As for me and the boys, we were startled. We ran pass them eventually. When we reached the van outside, we went in. Michael, Calum and Caroline sat at the furthest back. I sat at the front passenger seat, Luke and Vamp sat at the second row and Hybrid and Phoenix at the third. Half way to the radio station, the three wackos at the back suddenly chant,"Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!" Then everyone chanted 'Pizza!'

We reach the radio station and walked out. Lucky for us, no one was there. I fixed the bandana that was wrapping my head and walk into the radio station like a British soldier. The others laughed and copied me. Once we were inside we saluted to the interviewers. And laughed again. "Hi guys. Nice meeting you. I am Joshua." our interviewer greeted us." Nice meeting you Joshua." I held out my hand for him to shake. We sat in the radio booth with Joshua behind us. We had to use headphones so that we can hear each other clearly. After that, I saw that the box above the door had a green light that said 'ON AIR'. "Hey, hey, hey! This is Joshua on the radio saying Good Morning Australia! Today is a special day for us cause there's some special guests with us. You've heard the boys, they are 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!" Joshua introduced us as we speak into the speaker."Hello? Does anyone live in this Microphone?" Michael played with the microphone. "And we have another special guest. They are a new band and are the girl version of the 5SOS boys. Here we have Falvalange!!" Joshua shouted again. "Yo everyone who is listening to us! Do you know how to play the yo yo? Just say yoyo! Anyway, if there is any animals listening to the radio with their owners, I want to say,'I FANCY YOU ANIMALS!' " Wolf said with a grin.

"Hmph, Caroline you cheated on me just for stinky animals." Calum was grumpy like a 5year-old kid."No I didn't. I wanted to make you jealous because I love animals also you bastard." she hugged Calum who was beside her."Guys go get a room. Don't do it here." I snickered. "Hey! Curlies! Don't get me wrong but you're the grossest person I have ever met." Carol shouted at me."Yeah don't get the wrong expression. Or maybe you're just jealous of us." Calum smirked at me. I huffed like a kid. Joshua was laughing out tears while he clutch his stomach. "Sorry to interrupt but are you done bickering?" Angel asked us. I cleared my throat and said,

"Yes we are Madame Pink Towel." I said that to her like a gentleman. Michael and Joshua are laughing really loud now. The others are giggling like little girls. "Michael its not funny!" Angel scowled Michael."Sorry babe, Its too funny." Michael wipes his tears away."So what brought you guys together anyway?" Joshua spoke to us. "YouTube and tweeter." Luke answered."We saw the girls making cover songs and making weird things in the end. Thats what attract us the most." Michael said while winking at Angel. Me, Luke and Calum winked at them too. They all blushed except for Caroline. "Come on Carol, just blush for once. Please, for me?" Cal did those puppy eyes that. would drive girls crazy.

"No can do Cal Pal. No matter what you do, I won't blush."" I see that you guys are trying really hard to make Wolf  blush." Joshua chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why Hybrid and Vamp are not talking much. You're wondering' What is going on in their heads?' Aren't you?

And why can't Wolf blush? (Which is me of course. And in reality, I really can't blush. It rarely happens.) And please vote comment and all that shit.(If you support our band((Falvalange)) please help us predict our future for us. No rude comments. If there is any, I swear to God that I will stab you in your sleep)