Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Caroline Wolf  and I'm in a band called FALVALANGE . Its not just any band, its a supernatural band. I have three mates and they're Valerie, Fae and Angelica.

One of us is a none supernatural and its Angelica but she has the coolest names amongst us. We call her Phoenix.

We have our own nicknames and our own kind. Valerie, she's the type of person that could make you super pissed or laugh mentally. But don't mess with her, cause you'll regret it. If you do, you need to run IMMEDIATELY.  She'll eventually kill you or someone or even both. she's a vampire so we call her the obvious name in the whole world, Vamp.

Fae, a dangerous and kind hearted hybrid. Cause we don't know what to call her , we call her Hybrid. Hybrid is half werewolf and half vampire. Phoenix, Vamp and me will ALWAYS  try to keep her calm from stress or madness. She doesn't usually go hunting anymore cause me and Vamp helps her with her blood sucking. If she starts sucking blood, she won't stop till the person is sucked dry. She'll go crazy  if  we tried to stop her. What's more to say, she's the tallest in the band.

Last but not least, me. Everyone calls me Wolf, cause they don't even dare to say my real name. Sometimes I start to wonder why. Maybe its because of the girls, I dunno. Best part is, I play...... the DRUMS!!! I don't even need to move around or stand up. But I gotta need to sing though.

I'm called as the "muscle" of the band. Cause the girls tell me that I'm the strongest and the bravest in the band. But still I suggest that that's not a good word for me, CAUSE I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY MUSCLES!!!!! But I have a weak spot and its a really pissed Hybrid. She's the scariest thing that I have ever seen!! I'll tell you how she looks like: she'll turn into a  werewolf, fangs coming out, sharp long claws, her eyes becoming red and not to mention a lot of drooling.

Phoenix, Vamp and Hybrid said that I'm also a clown. Just now, when Phoenix was taking a shower, I wanted to play a trick on her. We were on tour to Australia. When Phoenix came out of the bathroom, she saw  me collecting her clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:P

Hey guys this is my first ever story and please don't make any rude comments OK? Please wait patiently for the next chapter. BYE!!!