Chapter 5

Michael's POV

Me and the boys started to walk to our rooms."So...Good night kids." Me and Ashton waved to Calum and Luke and they closed the door behind them.

As me  and Ashton walked to our room, there was an awkward silence around us. Then  we reached our room. Ashton went in and I rolled my eyes and groaned. I closed the door behind me and jumped onto my bed."Why do you really regret having a cousin like Carol?" Ashton suddenly speaks up, which made me jump at the sudden voice." Don't really know. Maybe because I'm jealous somehow." I sit up straight  and looked at the curly-haired lad."Jealous? Of what? Because she got a lot of boys liking her?" My eyes got wide and then I nodded my head furiously."Exactly! Well not alot.She is my cousin for God's sake!"I stopped nodding .

"Well, what ever. Good night."

"Good night, Ash."

-

I woke up and saw three boys Smiling happily in front of me." What are you idiots smiling at?" I snapped at them." Interview with the girls at the radio station." Then I grinned like an idiot."Do they know about this? But mostly are they awake?"

"No and yes they are awake, except for C." Luke answered me. It was 5 am and suddenly three girls came in the room. Everyone was dressed except for me." Hey we were thinking that we could wake Carol up the weird way. Like how kids wake their parents up in the morning. She'll get annoyed and wake up." Fae told us. We all nodded in agreement then I told them to wait outside cause I was getting changed.

When I was done I closed and locked the door behind me. I was wearing a Nirvana shirt and black skinny jeans. We went into Carol's room quietly and surround her bed. Ashton took his phone out and started doing a keek." Hey guys! My girlfriend, me and our friends are going to wake Caroline Wolf up." Ashton turned the camera to us."Ready?" Ashton whispered to us. We all held a thumbs except for Calum he was ready to jump on Caroline." JUMP!!" I shouted and we all jumped on Carol's bed.

We all jumped and shouted to make her wake up."Ugh, guys leave me alone." Carol mumbled into the pillow. But we all didn't care and kept on jumping and shouting. Then suddenly Calum shouted in a baby voice"Mummy wake up!"

We all laughed. " WHEN WAS I YOUR MUM?!" Wolf snapped up her head to look at Calum." I'll keep calling you mum if you don't wake up." Calum snorted." Fine, I'm awake see? But a little nap wouldn't hurt."" Mum!" We all shouted at the same time. "Okay! Sheesh, you all act like kids." She got up and went to the bathroom. She doesn't even care if her hair is messy, she'll just walk past us eventually. "So girls, do you know that we're going to an interview with you guys?" Calum asked looking at the toilet that Carol entered."What?!" The girls all shouted. The weird one among all of them is, once again, Carol. Why? Cause she has a toothbrush sticking out of her mouth, had messy hair, head sticking out of the bathroom door and she even managed to talk." Get back in the bathroom and take a shower White!" Fae shouted."Unless you want me to turn again...." Fae looked at Wolf with red eyes. No, she didn't cry, its just her vampire eyes. We heard a whimper coming from Wolf then she went back in the bathroom."Ugh, you guys, might wanna get out of the room." Carol shouted from the bathroom."We'll be in Ashton's room." Calum shouted."Then GO!" she shouted back. But we didn't do what she told us to do.

We stayed in the room and pretended that we really got out of the room. We stayed quiet and heard her sing. Whenever she sings the high note, me, Ashton and the girls would always laugh at Calum and Luke, cause the they don't even know how to sing the high notes. And sometimes we'll always compliment on how she sings and Ashton made the scene on keek. When she was done, we all ran out of the room quietly and even closed the door quietly so she doesn't notice.

We ran to My room and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys! so is this one good and please don't blame me for keeping the funny's on Caroline.(And for your information, I'm Caroline. but my name is actually Ally.)

so if you want to help us make our dreams come true( band), just say so. we always wanted some supporters for our band. and if you do support us, I want to thank you SO MUCH!!( oh and Fae , you need to be in the band. me and angelica would love to have you in the band.)