Chapter 4

Luke's POV

"Alpha? What does she mean?" I asked Caroline in confusion. "Our big sister here is an Alpha, well is going to be till she ran away." The boy answered me."You ran away because you don't wanna be alpha? That's ridiculous."Hybrid said."Its true. My dad did say that I can be alpha when I'm 20. Not any younger. I just wanna follow what he says. I break my promise to everyone except my dad." Wolf said innocently.

"Its true, every word she said is true." The boy said to us. "But how can I be alpha when I represent our school and become beta? Thats a lot of hard work you know. After football practise , I need to go out for guarding." Carol waved her hand in the air."Wait you play football?" Me and Calum asked. "Mhmm." The three siblings nodded their heads. "I've heard that their academy wins every year. First place all the time." Hybrid answered. "oh yeah and sis, you might wanna come back to North Wolf Academy, cause Coach Henderson is getting grumpy without you." I heard Wolf's brother said."Really? Wow." Wolf shook her head.

"Well guys, Its getting late. You should be sleeping by now. See you tomorrow. Oh and just so you know, I told Jackson to look after you guys and if anything goes wrong, I'll find both of you." We all laughed cause Wolf's voice made her to siblings startled."Bye!"Her sister waved to all of us."Bye!"

"I regret for having a cousin like you." Mikey closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. We all know that Caroline is Michael's cousin except for the fans. "Why?" Phoenix asked as she rubbed Michael's back. "First, she doesn't want to be Alpha. Who doesn't want to be Alpha? Second, she's good at everything. Third, her video gaming is better than me. Lastly, there's more that I don't wanna talk about." Michael shook his head. "Who told you to be adopted." Wolf laughed at the depressed Michael.

'Well, time to sleep guys big day tomorrow." Hybrid suggested. "Kay, night girls. And good night to you Val." I pecked Vamp's forehead and walk out the room. I shared a room with Calum, Ashton with Michael, Wolf with Hy and Vamp with the annoying Phoenix. But before we went out the room we ruffled Wolf''s messy hair. "Hey! Even if I'm a werewolf doesn't mean that you guys can treat me like a dog!" Wolf shouted. "Shut up White!"Phoenix shouted. "Don't call me White when I'm not white!" Carol shouted again. Hybrid shook her head and closed the door. But before she did Ashton pecked her on the lips." Good night my mate." Hybrid said. "Night." We all laughed at the white wolf and walked in the hallway. "Well, we've reached our room. Night." Phoenix yawned and Michael smiled like a weirdo.

"Night girls." Vamp closed the door and we went to our rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.....So is this chapter funny enough for you ????? If so, Please Comment and Vote for MMMEEEE

(Just so you know all the members in the Falvalange band is all 12 years old girls. And yes , we wanna make the band a reality. We're gonna start the band when we're 16 or 17. so please have faith in us...)