Chapter 2

I grinned there like a loco person I am. " What are you doing, Wolf?" 

I held tightly to her clothes so it won't fall. Then, there I was running in the hotel corridor  like crazy while a girl in pink towel is chasing me. I called Michael, who is my secret cousin to wait for me outside the hotel restaurant with my mobile phone.

I ran to the hotel lobby at werewolf speed. I was at the middle of the hotel lobby. As soon as Michael and the rest saw me, they all ran up to me. Calum was the first person to speak up. " Whose shirts is that?" he asked with a weird expression." Wait for it." I smirked childishly. "Seriously Wolf? Give me back my clothes!" she shouted at me.  Luke and the others were choking up their laughter but failed. I cupped my hands and shouted, "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN!!! I GIVE YOU, PHOENIX!!"

Everyone at the lobby turned and laughed at the now using towel girl. "What's so funny guys?" the confused Phoenix asked. "You're using nothing except your towel." Ashton pointed out. "Your welcome, Madame." I bowed to her like a gentleman even if I'm a girl. " What the heck Wolf!" she shouted loudly as if I'm deaf.

"Hey! Stop arguing and let's get to sleep." Michael said laughing. " Sure thing." Luke replying Michael's offer. "But I don't wanna sleep.." I said pouting.

Calum's POV

Aww. Wolf look so cute if she does the pouting. But good thing I didn't told her that or I'll be her next punching bag. She gets angry when it comes to her looks and her singing voice.

"Uh-oh. someone is thinking that Wolf is cute." Luke and Vamp said at the same time. Oh man. I forgot that Vamp and Luke can read my mind. Actually Ashton and Hybrid can too, its just that they hear each others thoughts and not others. "CALUM!!! Come here you nasty rascal!" Wolf shouted at me with her werewolf eyes in which was icy blue like my werewolf eyes. "Uh-oh.." I whimper then started to run to the elevator. She was almost there until the door closed. I still can't believe that I liked a funny, weird ,strong, cute and punchy girl.

I'm gonna tell you who like who: I like Caroline, Ashton likes Fae, Michael likes Phoenix cause obviously there humans and then Luke likes Carol too, cause Val doesn't want to be in a relationship. But the person we're all scared of is Caroline. When she gets mad of one of us, she'll punch that person until they have a bruise.

But she has never done that to Michael though. I don't even know why. The only thing we know is that, ITS NOT FAIR!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys do you like this chapter? cause I hope you do.;D And fae please don't get mad at me cause I said that you have drooling in the first chapter.