Chapter two Shopping errands

Rubic walks out of his house into the open town. although it was very dark there with nothing but the barely visible light from the candles of the street's lamps, there were many other moths in all shapes and sizes  hustling and bustling about doing their normal routines. All homes and shops were  either built in mounds of dirt or in the trees, some going up all the way to to the branches or as low to their roots. 

Rubic looks around the town passing by other the other moths on his way. Compared to other moths, he was tiny even compared to other Rosy maples like him.  But that did not stop him from doing anything.  In what he lacked for his small size, he made up for his smarts and quick wits.  

He turns around his focus over in the distance what looked to be a little house built in the base of a tree with sign over hanging the front door. "the General store" He muttered as he began to pick up his stride to the little store. He opens the door to be greeted with a warmly candle lit room with the candles themselves dripping on top of the many shelves of items wax dribbling on some of them. Rubic rubs his eyes to adjust to the sudden change of the lighting. Standing near the counter  is a moth much larger than him, his body a bright fiery orange with black tufts of fur around his neck.  The fore wings covered in black and white patches almost like a cow. his hind wings are also a similar color to his body with little spots on them. 

Rubic looks around the rows of shelves picking up boxes of products and placing them back in place, since he did not need those items at the moment. "Is there anything i can help ya with short stack?" The moth asked.  Rubic turned to look up at the Tiger moth who is now looming over him. He sends a chilling glare at the large moth but the Garden Tiger kept his eyes locked with Rubic  almost unfazed by his response.  " I don't need your help this time Caja!" The little moth gave out a venomous hiss. But Caja just crossed his arms and chuckled, "Alright then but i just wanted to let you know that i moved the pens they're not in that spot anymore they're in the row next."  Caja turns around and suavely struts back to his station as he turns his head to glance back at Rubic who has already gone to the next aisle. 

          Rubic looks up at the shelf to see the pens he needed stacked up on the highest shelf. The little Rosy maple let out a squeak of pure fury but he keeps his composure.  He begins to flap his wings lifting his body from the ground to reach the pens he needed. He grabs the pens and slowly, carefully lands back on his feet to the ground with a soft sigh.

And Immediately storms over to the counter and slaps the pens down on the surface. Caja startled by the sudden noise looks down from the counter  to see an angry Rubic impatiently tapping his foot  and all four hands on his hips. " That was a really nasty thing to do Caja!"  Rubic snapped, But Caja chuckles " I know, But hey at least you'll be getting a discount!" 

(edit made some grammar changes)