16 ⠸#johntography

12:19 pm

12:19 pm.

johnny was on his couch using his laptop with ten lying beside him, absentmindedly tracing random shapes on the older's chest.

"is that work ?" ten asked, though it was pretty obvious that it was.

"yep, i'm still an intern so i get a lot of projects and stuff even on days that i'm not working in the office," johnny replied, typing away.

ten eyed the screen with curiosity, "ooh, what's this project about ?"

"something you're very familiar with," johnny chuckled, watching ten tilt his head in further curiosity.

"it's about rain," johnny said, after thinking for a bit, "hmm, maybe i should submit pictures of you."

ten furrowed his eyebrows, "huh ? why me ?"

"you remind me of the rain," johnny smiled a little lopsided smile that ten had grown to adore, "is this pic good enough ? it's taken by my phone though."

johnny showed ten a photo taken from his phone,

"waitㅡ you took this without asking me ?!" ten burst out

"sorry, i had to. you looked too cute this morning," johnny smiled sheepishly.

ten smacked the older, "tell me when you're about to take photos next time, you sneaky ass bitch."

"no promises," johnny shrugged playfully while dodging more of ten's smacks.

"actually i can help you with your project if you want," ten offered, settling back down leaning against the taller comfortably.

"you'll model for me ?" johnny brightened up instantly at the proposal.

ten nodded.

"oh my god, this is great !" johnny beamed, shutting down his computer, "let's go then !"

ten sat up, startled, "wait what ?"

"we're going out for a photoshoot !" johnny said enthusiastically, pulling ten up from the couch.