14 ⠸thank you

6:32 pm

6:32 pm.

the room was silent.

an awkward tension hung heavily in the air, until,

"i... i-i'm sorry."

johnny apologised, and he meant it, but he couldn't hide the obvious disappointment in his voice, or the dull ache in his chest.

ten finally looked at the taller, as if just realising he were there.

the truth was, he was making a decision. a decision that could make everything fall into place, or cause it all to fall apart.

he'd decided.

cupping johnny's face with his hands, ten pulled the older down toward him, and their lips met once again, molding together perfectly.

it was this perfection, this feeling of belonging and home, that confirmed everything ten wanted to know.

he really was in love.

johnny didn't expect the kiss, he'd never seen it coming. but he melted into it almost instantly, savouring the lips he had wanted to taste for so long.

soon they pulled away, foreheads touching, lips still lingering close.

"johnny," ten breathed, with a hint of a smile on his face, "i think i love you."

the older smiled back, feeling a huge weight lift off his shoulders, "i love you," he chuckled softly, "but unlike you, i'm pretty sure i do."

"i wanna be sure too," ten grinned playfully, "can i ?"

johnny only nodded once before capturing ten's lips with his own, letting the feeling of utter bliss take over his senses as they kissed.

it was the mixture of complete relief and blissful euphoria that nearly brought johnny to tears. he didn't know he'd wanted this so badly.

when the two parted, ten had looked at johnny with the same eyes as those that the taller had seen through the curtain of rain when they first met, but what they held in them now was different.

now, ten was happy. johnny saw it in those catlike eyes as the smaller looked at him, and something else.

love.

when johnny pulled ten into a hug, warmth pooled in his heart, knowing that the other boy felt the same, knowing that he now had every reason and right to protect ten from everything that hurt him.

"thank you," johnny said, resting his head in the crook of ten's neck, and his hands around the smaller boy's waist.

ten ran his fingers slowly through johnny's hair, "what for ? i should be the one thanking you for everything."

the older only shook his head.

"thank you for loving me,
and letting me love you."

short chapter oof

also,,,,

that i'm grounded rn like is my mom on crack ??? who tf gets grounded when they're already 15 hsjsjsksks

anyway yeah life sucks and i hope yours isn't as bad lately,, do make sure to stay positive, get some rest and enjoy your weekend ily ♡♡♡

| yx :>