Umm...

Sorry for not updating sooner! I couldn't think of anything to wright next but luckily I thought of something! Also I'm writing another ShinKami fic so all updates will be very delayed!
Wednesday @7am
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
I walked out of my room and to the kitchen. Kiri and Mina were in there.
"Hey Kami. You alright?" Kiri asked. I nodded and got me some coffee. Then I sat down.
"You don't look fine... Are you sure?" He said.
"Yes I'm fine. I promise." I said sipping my coffee.
"Ok then..." He said. I looked down at my cup.
~~~~~~~
3rd POV
~~~~~~~
Kiri and Mina looked at each other in worry.
'We need to talk with Shinsou.' She mouthed. Kiri nodded. They left the room and walked to Shinsou's room.
~~~~~~~
Shin POV
~~~~~~~
I woke up about 6:40. Got dressed into my uniform. I was about to go to the kitchen when there was a knock in my door. I went over and opened it.
"Umm.. What do you guys want?" I said looking at Kirishima and Ashido(mina).
"We need to talk about Kami." Ashido said.
"What about Kami and can this wait until later? Its 7:30. And we need to get to class..." I said. They nodded. I then walked to the kitchen and got some coffee. After that I began to walk to class. When I got there Bakugou, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Midoriya, and Todoroki were already there.
~~~~~~~
~Time skip provided by sleepy Pikachu~
After school
Shin POV
~~~~~~~
I walked into the kitchen. I went to the fridge. I heard someone walk in.
"Hey Shin-shin!" It was Kami.
"Hey Kami." I said grabbing a soda and closing the door. He walks towards me and wraps his arms around me. "Ummm... what's this for?" I said looking at him.
"I'm sleepy!~" He said nuzzling my shoulder.
"We can cuddle later ok?" I said wrapping my arms around him.
"Otay" He said. I kissed his forehead.
"Your friends said that they wanted to talk to me so after that we can cuddle"
"Otay" He nuzzled me again.
"I see that you still have your cat ears and tail. Do you know how to get rid of them?" He shook his head no. "Unless you want to be a cat forever we'll need to figure that out."
"Otay...." He mumbled.
"I need to go talk to Kirishima and Ashido. Ok"
"Otay" He let go of me and walked away. I sigh and Kirishima texted me.
~~~~
(Text: Shin Kiri)
Hey meet in my room Mina is here 2
Ok
~~~~
I walked to his room and knocked. Ashido opened the door. She pulled me in. Kirishima was sitting on his bed.
"So... what did you wanna talk about?" I said. As she closed the door.
"About Kami and how he isn't sleeping...." Kirishima said.
"Wait what? He isn't sleeping?" I said. "Why didn't he tell me about this?"
"Yeah... Do you know about his condition?" Ashido said.
"No I don't. Bakugou has asked and so as Aizawa." I said.
"Well... We probably shouldn't be the ones you hear it from... but we'll tell you anyway. You know that he has an electric quirk... Well the electricity bothers him from calming down to be able to sleep. And someone he really trusted needs to be there when he is sleeping...." Kirishima said. Ashido cut him off.
"And if he doesn't sleep for 2 and half days then the electricity will make him go all 'whee' and he won't function correctly..." She said. My mind was racing.
"And we think you are that person...." Kirishima said. I backed away towards the door.
"I get it if your overwhelmed. We just thought that you need to know..." Ashido said. I quickly walked out of the room and towards my room. When I got there I immediately layed on my bed face down.
'Why was he scared of telling me that? Was he scared that I'll leave him? Why would I? I care about him so much. Oh shit. He probably heard me walk into my room.. I should go see him.' I thought as I stood up and walked next door. When I got there I knocked on the door. I heard shuffling. He opened the door.
"Hia Shin-shin!" He said smiling. He motioned for me to walk in.
"Hia Kami." I said walking in. I plopped on his bean bag. He closed the door.
"So what did Kiri and Mina want to talk about?" He said sitting on his bed. Should I tell the truth or lie?
"They wanted to tell me about a few things. That's it."
"Otay! Come here! I want cuddles!~" He whined. I chuckled and walked over to him. And sat next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. I did the same. I nuzzled him. And 'fell' down on his bed.
~Time skip provided by a very shocking boi~
An hour and 30 minutes later (6:00)
I heard a knock at his door, but he's asleep and I don't wanna wake him.
"Come in." I said. The door opened and Kirishima walked in.
"Awww! You guys are cute! Bakubabe made dinner." He said.
"Okay. I'll wake him up." I said petting Kami's hair. Kirishima walked out and closed the door. I looked down at him and smiled.
"Kami." I said shaking him. "Ya need to wake up." He groaned.
"I don't wanna!" He complained.
"Come on kitten. You can be asleep forever." I said sitting up. He groaned again.
"Why?"
"Because Bakugou made food and you need to eat."
"Fine but you have to carry me!" He said sticking his arms out.
"Ok then." I said picking him up bridal style and walking to the kitchen. When we got in there I set him down in a chair.
"Nice of you to join us" Ashido said smirking. I got me and Kami's food and sat down. I set his food in front of him.
"Thanks Shin-shin!" He said eating his food. I smiled and began to eat mine.
After eating and showering
I walked to Kami's room.
"Kami can I come in?"
"Yeah" I walked in and he's wearing a cat onesie.
"Umm Kami? What are you wearing?" I said walking in and closing the door.
"Do you not like my onesie?" He said tilting his head.
"No it's not that it's just that it's spring. Aren't you a bit warm?" He shrugged.
"It's not that bad. Anyway lets sleep!" He said flopping onto his bed. I layed next to him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me. I nuzzled him.
"Night kitten" I said.
"Night Shin-shin!"
~~~~~~~~
Wow. That was fun.... Shin now knows about the condition! But will he find out how to get rid of Kami's cat ears and tail?? We'll see~~~~