Chapter 2

Your eyes slowly open to the alarm clock next to your bedside beaming neon green 3:24 a.m. Moaning out loud you got out of bed heading out into living room in your black lace silk nightgown. You rubbed your eye looking over to General on his charging port next to the door to the garage.

"Morning General", you spoke walking over to him,"what's the update on our visitor?"

General's eyes opened as he turned on,"BP levels are stable, vitals are good and he's still sleeping. Would you like an extra hand this morning?"

You smiled looking up at him,"sure. I think the throttle cable needs tightened again."

He followed you into the cold garage walking towards the bike parked on the cement floor. A sigh came out of you as you closed your eyes placing one hand on the bike. Different thread colors lit up in your mind attaching all over the bike like strings coming from you. Following the red thread with your hand you traced it into the engine where the cable was. Another one trailed off away from the first one leading to a different source on the bike.

You opened your eyes, "throttle cable needs tightened and one of the circuits have no spark going to it."

General walked over to the tool box," what tools will you be needing?"

This job will take while considering that you have more work to do on it other than the internal problems. A weird tingle was felt inside your arm.

That's the same feeling I had yesterday when I retrieved his light saber! It acted like how the Jedi's use the force. But how is that possible? They train for years to master the force. Does it have something to do with the guy that I saved?

Looking over to your work table you extend your hand out to it focusing on a leather holster you made. The holster moved before it went flying into your hand surprising both you and General.

"How did you do that!?", asked General walking back to you.

You shrugged confused,"I don't know. It started happening when I save that guy yesterday."

He cocked his head confused before looking down at the holster you held in your hands.

"Oh! I made this for you! I finished it just before work yesterday!", you smiled handing it to him.

General took it with a suprised look in his eyes.

"It's something to hold those lightsabers that I made for you. This holster goes around your arms so that the sabers are next to your body. Kind of like those cowboy movies we watched," you explained to him handing the four sabers to him from the same table.

"Thank you Angel!", he replied putting them in the holsters before putting the holster on.

Giving him a hug you smiled,"you're welcome General. Now, let's go make some breakfast! I'm starving!"

Walking back inside General followed you into the kitchen preparing to cook food while you made expressos.

"Can you make my eggs sunnyside up?", you asked while he flipped an omelette into the air.

Before the General could answer the sound of a lightsaber unsheathing was heard. You both froze looking over to see the man standing in the living room holding his side breathing heavily.