i just want to annoy you.❞ jaehyun said with pure honesty. he then opened his mouth once more to ask an obvious question about what mark is doing right now but seems like there's a much more important question to ask. ❝who are you sleeping with?

"huh?" mark lazily diverted his eyes to someone that's hugging him tight and suddenly had his eyes wide open. laughing nervously, he turned back to jaehyun on the screen. "w-what do you mean?"

i saw someone.❞ jaehyun pulled his phone closer to his eyes, ❝a boy.

"you must be seeing things hyung." mark was looking everywhere except for jaehyun on the screen.

"mark hyung? why are you up so early?"

jaehyun gasped upon finding the voice very familiar. ❝mark lee—

daddy?

jaehyun's attention now went to the baby that's standing next to the sofa. yawing and having his hand rubbing his eyes, jaehyun can't help coo at the sight of his baby looking sleepy. ❝why are you awake taeho?

i heard daddy's voice.❞ the baby approached jaehyun on the sofa and climbed on it, sitting down and his body leaned back on jaehyun's.

seeing the baby being included in the frame, mark thought that it's the right time to end the call and get spared for the day and maybe until they meet. "bye hyung!"

wait mark we are not done—❞ but the call had already ended. jaehyun sighed and placed his phone down at the coffee table in front of the sofa and now gave his full attention to taeho who's spacing out. ❝everything alright baby?

why is daddy sleeping here and not together with papa?

that question made jaehyun freeze for some seconds before flashing the kid one reassuring smile. ❝because daddy was about to cook breakfast.

it's not because daddy and papa are fighting?❞ taeho turned to face to his daddy and jaehyun could see how sad he looked.

jaehyun then felt guilty for everything he had done to taeyong and to the kids. especially to taeyong, he felt guilty for not treating taeyong right. but he couldn't show a frown in front of taeho, he needed to smile.

running a hand through the baby's hair, jaehyun made taeho lay down next to him and embraced him very close. ❝no baby, we are not fighting.

then, daddy loves papa?

is that even a question?

of course baby, daddy loves papa.❞ jaehyun then made some hand motions and made a very big circle. ❝so much.

taeho giggled at his daddy and then threw another question. ❝does papa love daddy?

that, jaehyun doesn't know.

does taeyong still love jaehyun?

does taeyong even love jaehyun in the first place? jaehyun doesn't know.

sitting up and placing taeho down to his lap, jaehyun just wished that changing the topic won't make it obvious to the baby that he's dodging the question. ❝want to make breakfast together with daddy?