Seeking Help From The King

"Mm..." Mephiles groaned as he fluttered his eyes open, taking notice of the sunlight coming from behind the leaves of the trees.

Slowly, he placed a hand on his head, rubbing it softly to ease the pain before gently using his other arm to pull him to sit.

"Ugh, what happened?" he tried to recall everything that happened the previous night but when he did, it made him go to extreme panic.

His minions, a.k.a his dark legions, have turned against him. The darkness of the Knights of the Underworld and their leader, the Black Knight, had influenced them too greatly. To make things worse, they had taken his friends and lover.

"Why?!" Mephiles was enraged at himself, knowing that the attack of the dark creatures were to be blamed on him, the creator of the vile beings. "Why did this have to happen?!"

He stood up and rubbed his aching muscles then he stretched before looking around.

The camp still looked clean, as if nothing happened last night. The tents were still intact and all their belongings were still in their rightful places.

'Hmm.' Mephiles thought. 'those beings only care about the lives of living creatures...not the jewels or any other property...'

He entered his tent and found a picture of him and Silver. He sighed and took it in his hand.

"I'm sorry, Silver," he spoke as if he was about to choke in the tears he was holding in. "I'll get you and the others back. I promise..."

He placed the picture down then he swiped the small grey box beside it and placed it in his quills then he ran out of his tent then into the other tents. He grabbed a small indigo box from Shadow and Sonic's tent then took a small green box from Fleetway and Scourge's tent before taking his leave. He went to the entrance of the Dark Hallows.

"Well," he sighed. "it seems that I don't have a choice. I need to find help and I know just to where I can get it...IF he believes me..."

With that, he left the forest and ran towards the village.

X

The village of Camelot was calm and relaxing. No stress, no trouble, no nothing. The villagers were peacefully doing their work and chattering away with each other.

That is, until Mephiles came.

Everyone noticed him and they knew who he was. The children began to cower behind their parents while the women screamed and ran away. Even the men were frightened, some of them screaming and running to their houses as Mephiles walked by.

'Things never change...' he thought with a light sigh, shaking his head.

He walked further and further, scaring more that were by the path he was following. It was all screams and murmurs until three familiar knights surrounded him.

"Halt, evil God!" the female car knight roared, pointing her sword at him. "You are scaring many villagers. Leave now or face the consequences!"

"Ah," Mephiles rolled his eyes. "Percival, still as 'brave' as usual. I see that you, Gawain and Lancelot are still the so-called Knights of the Round Table,"

"So-called?!" Gawain growled, gritting his teeth before pointing one of his blades at Mephiles. "How dare you insult us, you evil fiend?!"

"Gawain! Control yourself!" Percival scowled.

"Mephiles," Lancelot stepped forward calmly. "leave us be and you won't face the consequences,"

"I will not leave," Mephiles folded his arms. "Actually, I want to speak with your king. Immediately."