Attack In The Dark Hallows

The wind blew against the trees and it's leaves, which fell from the long branches and into the grass as the full moon shone bright in the midnight sky.

Suddenly, a portal opened from above and down came three hedgehogs, two of them screaming as they fell. The azure one was laughing at them, landing on his feet with a huge thump from his red sneakers. The albino one was able to stop screaming then he surrounded his whole body with blue aura, using his psychokinesis to keep him from falling onto the ground. The last one, a forest green hedgehog, couldn't react fast enough and hit his body on the grass painfully.

"Ow~" Scourge groaned, lifting himself from the ground as he rubbed his aching muscles.

"Oh my chaos!" Silver landed on the grass and ran over to help him. "Are you okay, Scourge?!"

"No! I'm not!" Scourge's ocean blue eyes glared at their azure friend as he gritted his teeth. "Why didn't you tell us that we were going to fall through a fucking portal, Blue?!"

"Eh," Sonic shrugged. "wasn't really worth mentioning, in my opinion,"

"HOW IS IT NOT WORTH MENTIONING?!"

"Cause I didn't know we'd fall from that height! I thought we could at least fall from the trees!"

"OH, REALLY?! WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! LEAVES?! NO! WE ARE FUCKING HEDGEHOGS, YOU IDIOT! WE AREN'T EVEN CATS TO FALL ON OUT GODDAMN FEET OR HAVE NINE GODDAMN LIVES!"

"Enough! Both of you!" Silver came between the two. "Remember why we're here; to go on a vacation with our Semes. So cool it. Alright?"

Scourge huffed and folded his arms, clutching his jacket the moment a gust of cold breeze blew towards them. Sonic looked around at the familiar place then looked up in concern.

"But..." he asked. "where are our Semes?"

A few moments later, three screaming hedgehogs came out of the portal, landing on the trees above them. The Ukes watched as the red-striped ebony one groaned, the dark aqua-striped, coal black one tried to untangle himself from the branches and the golden one fell down on a bush from the top of the tree.

"Ugh..." Shadow rubbed his head and jumped off, his hover-shoes making a clinking sound at the touch of the ground. "Man, that was rough..."

"My...same...reaction!" Mephiles finally snapped the branches before landing hard on the ground on his back. "Ow~"

"You okay, Mephy?" Silver helped his boyfriend up.

"Yes," Mephiles sighed in relief and nodded, facing his Uke. "I am now,"

"That was quite a fall, isn't it?" Sonic grinned as Shadow walked beside him.

"And WHO'S fault do you think THAT was, huh, Blue?" Scourge glared at his azure friend as he pulled Fleetway from the bush.

"Oof!" Fleetway smiled and hugged his lover. "Thanks, Scourgie!~"

"Hmph!" Scourge's muzzle reddened to the tip of his ears, making everyone laugh.

Their laughter spread throughout the forest before it slowly began to cease. After it did, the group began to set up camp. Shadow started up the camp fire, Silver and Sonic took down some trees to make logs for them to sit on, Scourge set up the tents, Mephiles placed a boundary around their campsite to make sure none of them wonders off, and Fleetway unpacked the uncooked meals they brought.

Finally, the group was done so they all gathered around the campfire, roasting raw chili dogs and marshmallows above the burning flames. Sonic strummed his guitar to add some music as the rest of them sang and laughed. They even got a flashlight to tell spooky stories to each other, scaring both Sonic and Silver terribly but after a couple of minutes of cuddling them and soothing them with gently with whispers, Shadow and Mephiles were able to calm them down.