Going Through Changes

I kept nuzzling toothless "I'm glad I have another of my species" toothless whispers happily

"I'm glad as well.... To have found you toothless" I smile and then gently pull back and look at hiccup.

I walk over to him and gently nuzzle his leg, and in response he pets me.

"I'm glad you and toothless are getting along" he says and looks at the others.

"when do you think we'll have new Nightfuries" fishlegs asks excited.

"i don't know fishlegs" hiccup says

"it's up to them, not us" Astrid says 

"i agree with Astrid" hiccup says "now let's give these two some rest... In fact we should all get some rest" he says. Everyone leaves to their huts.

Hiccup then walked away with us, me and toothless walking side by side, he occasionally nuzzled my side. We soon arrived at hiccup his hut and we went inside. I looked around the hut, New to his as I've been sleeping in fishlegs his hut ever since I came.

I sniffed around a bit, taking in the scent of toothless that was everywhere in and around the hut. Toothless walked past me and went upstairs, gesturing me to follow.

I followed toothless upstairs while hiccup made a fire and prepared some food for himself while he worked on a project.

I laid down on a rock that toothless told me to lay down on. He jumps down and then comes back upstairs with a mouthful of fish. I smile at him as he drops them in front of me.

"thanks toothless" I lick his cheek in a thankful way.

"anything for you" he says back happily and he lays down in front of me.

I take a fish and gobble it up, tasting his saliva as well wich surprisingly tasted good. I looked back up at him and felt a certain dominance coming from him as he almost towered over me.

"what is hiccup working on" I ask curiously, hoping to change the subject a little from dominant attitude to a friendly explaining mood.

"its something I don't like but I am kind of excited about it, it's a flight suit, that's what he calls it. He's supposed to be able to fly on his own with it.... Only hover actually, he can fly up with it" toothless explains.

"always curious and inventing.... You're lucky with a rider like him" I smile at toothless and nuzzle him a bit.

He gently nuzzles back and scoots over and lays around me to protect me, keep me warm and show that he's the alpha male around.

I snuggled into him a bit while he covered me with his wing "goodnight" he whispers "night" I whisper back and close my eyes to sleep.

He stays awake a bit longer as I fall asleep. Hiccup then walks upstairs with a few fish and gives them to toothless "well bud, seems like we both found love.... I hope I can get the courage to tell Astrid how I feel" he says to toothless and pets him as he gobbles up the fish.

"welp, goodnight toothless" he says and walks over to his bed and get in. After a little while of reading some of his notes and drawing something he falls asleep.

{Dream/vision}

I stood in the middle of a grass field. I looked around to see where I was "hello,..... Anyone here" I ask into a random direction.

There's no response, merely the wild, untamed sound of the sea in the distance. I take a step forward but then stop as I could see a figure in the sky, being reflected my the sun.

Once it got close enough I could see that is was him, the seafury. He landed in front of me and looked down upon me "my dear midnight, look how you've grown" he smiles proudly.

"is it really you..." I ask suprised as I looked up at the seafury

"it's me my dear, I must apologize for the way I left you.... I wish I would've had time to tell you what your destiny would be" he sighs

"it's alright, I'm Happy that you didn't have to suffer anymore after you passed, I've accepted my destiny" I say to wich he smiles.

"Thank you midnight" he licke the top of my head "I don't have much time left, but before I leave I shall give you part of my power so my life force may live forth.... I can give the other nightfury a part of my powers as well if that's what you wish" he says.

"i.... Yes please, give him a part as well.... And I promise that I'll make sure you will not be forgotten and your lifeforce will live forth as long as I'm alive" I say confidently.

"I'm happy to hear that midnight... I wish we had more time but I'm afraid out time has ended.... I wish you a good life with him, and I hope you can truly be happy" he says and wraps his wings around me for a hug.

I nuzzle into his chest a cry a little "thank you... For everything...." I say.

"you're welcome my dear.... But no worry, I will be born once again one day" he says as he sloely dissappears

"i will be there that day" I whisper as he then fully dissappears and my dream is coming to an end.

{End dream}

My eyes snap open and I pant a little, causing toothless to wake up as well.

"what's wrong" he asks worried.

"nothing... Just a Dream" i say even though I knew that it wasn't just a dream.

He gently nuzzles me and licks my neck to calm me down. I softly purr and snuggle into him. He lays his head on me and closes his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

I close my eyes as well and slowly fall asleep with him.

(OK to all you who noticed a few things, such as that I purred. Dragons are mythical creatures so we didn't know if they purred. I made them purr so they'd have a way of showing pleasure)

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see ya in the next one