I feel you living

I FEEL YOU LIVING

Pairing: AshxMisty

Type of Fanfiction: FlashFic

Ash POV

I don't know what to do the sleep has gone and won't return, a pokemon center window from which to look out the steady silence of the town. What do I do now?I do not of you? When did I ever stop doing it ...

And I would like to call you but at this time you would get angry. And to tell you what? "Sorry, but I missed you too much ..." I would get stuck in the middle. Because it's not easy maybe not even useful certain evident things inside they don't come out, they keep staying. It is not easy to be in this situation, I feel I love you and would like to tell you. I would like to make you see all my little notes and my letters that I would like to send you but I don't have the courage and I don't know why . I don't even dare to send you anything, In every letter of mine, I would always end up repeating the same things "Sorry, but I missed you too much ..." I want to tell you, I would like to I feel you living in all that I do and I don't do there you are, it seems to me as if you are here, always. I want to tell you, I would like to I feel you living wherever I look there you are, in each conversation always you, each moment I feel you more and more.

Note: Sorry for spelling mistakes, I'm italian.