The first was She was in jeans and praid shirt, sitting on a swing set in playground. Her hair was short as a bob hairstyle. She  looks kind of like a " Tomboy" and also a big nerdy glasses on her nose. It was her teenage picture. More like took when her college time. She grinned ear to ear while looking at the camera while holding the swing set chain.😁 Ajay wide his eyes.🙄

Ajay's mindvoice : Athe illipe..😑👌🏻

The Second photo,she was in female formal suits. The white shirt with black skirt  until her knee and black coat. She looks more likely a bussinesswoman. A sunglasses on her nose and she winked at the camera. Ajay drop his jaw.😲 Is she really wore a skirt? He never seen her in formal dress before other than sarees.

Her third photo was lovely. She was in saree holding her doctor coat on her hand with steoscope and her other hand biting her nails while staring camera with shy. Ajay blink his eyes more than three times like memerised.😍 He knows that the last one is the most recent one. He can't believe his eyes when his wife can do these three. Ajay turned to Thira who on bed. He call her.

Ajay : Thira?

Thira looked at him. He knee down on floor and asked her.

Ajay : Are these two is Veesha? Her mother or sister ?

Thira : Ice cream?👍🏻

She show thumbs up.👍🏻Ajay show thjmbs up to her and knock her hand.👍🏻

Ajay : Deal!👍🏻

Thira : Ellamey Veesha akka'than..

He pinch her cheek.

Ajay : Thanks..I will buy you ice cream when I visit you next time..Okay?

Thira smiled then jump.

Thira : Okay..

Veesha enter the room.

Veesha : En room'bele ena pandrege-

She stop after she saw her photos still on the wall.

Veesha : Oh my God!😰

Thira started to laughed at Veesha then run from her room.

Ajay : What happen?

Veesha : This is my room..You are not allowed here..

Ajay : Correction..I think.. the one only who allowed to be here..

Veesha go behind Ajay and push his back to out then close the door.

Ajay : Hey..What with the short hairstyle and glasses? And now with long hair and naked eyes?🤔

Veesha hit her palm on her forehead.🤦🏻‍♀️ She didn't answered and go downstair. Ajay followed her.

Veesha : Anna?! Why those old photos still on the wall?

Ajay : Photos wall'le illame pinna floor'leya irukum?

He whispered to her then look somewhere else after she give a angry look to him.😠

Varun : You will be angry for sure if I hang the photos here in the living room..

Veesha pouted.

Veesha : I looked horrible in the first picture..You should throw that..Bury it..Destroy it!!

Varun : VEESHA!

Varun get alittle angry when Veesha said that. It's not good if bury a photo of a person who still alive.

Varun : I don't care how my sister look like..As long she is my sister..She always my cute little sister..

Ajay : Yeah..Yeah..Especially the bob hairstyle and the glasses..