Varun smirk and nodded.

Veesha : Ama..Roja auntie enga?

She bite her lips and look at around looking for someone.

Varun : She went to her hometown to visit her son today morning..Seems very urgent..

Veesha : Ohh..Okay..Aprom Nee sapthiya illaya?

Varun shake his head "No".

Veesha : Haan! Then, I'll cook today!

Veesha get up and went to the kitchen. She about to serve Ajay and Varun with her cooking dishes. One middle age lady enter the house.

Veesha : Roja ma?

She drop one big spoon of vegetable on Ajay's plate which fill with rice then rush to middle age woman. Ajay wide his eyes while looking at his plate fill with vegetable which look like a bushes. He gazed at Veesha for did that. She talking to the lady while holding the lady's arms.

Varun : Ajay.. Ajay : Hmm?

Varun : Sorry..

Ajay : It's okay..

He waited for Veesha until she come and notice her mess. He rest his chin on his palm while staring🤔 at the dishes she cooked. The lady named Roja is maid of the house. She fold her hands and greeted Ajay in polite way.

Roja : Vanakam..😊

Ajay did the same and said Vanakam.

Varun : Veesha..See what you did to Ajay's plate..

Veesha was shocked after see Ajay's plate fully with vegetables. She grinned widely.😅😁

Veesha : Sorry..

Ajay nodded slowly while give a calm look,it's not a calm look but kind of a romantic look without smiling face. Veesha took the plate then replace it with new plate and rice. Roja pour water into glasses. After served Varun and Ajay,Veesha joined them too. Ajay get up and went to wash his hands. He walk to the dining area. He saw Veesha was eating with a girl kid then Varun was leave the food in half way and talking on telephone.

Kid : Akka..Yaare ithe?

Veesha : Marathethiya? He's Ajay..

Ajay : Unake yaarene sollu?

Veesha : He's my Husband..

She smiled when she said that.

Kid : Ohh..

He give strange look to the kid.🤨

Veesha : She's Thira..My neighbour's daughter..

Ajay : Ohh..

She pat the girl then whispered her.

Veesha : Go and show the house to him..

Thira grab Ajay's hand and pull him.

Ajay : Woah..Wait,You little girl..Don't drag me like that..

Veesha laugh at him. Ajay poke Veesha's earring before he goes. Veesha was blushed then looking at him suspiciously because his acts. Roja followed them too.

Kid : Come..

She show the each rooms. Ajay heard some cling cling sound. He follow the sound. Thira enter the room with excited and jump on the bed. The room painted in blue colour. He turned. The wind enter the room through windows. He stop once he saw something. Those cling cling sound from the window side. Chimes were hang on the windows. Each pairs for each windows. He look around. He saw Photos of Veesha on the wall. His reaction changed. He couldn't believe if that is Veesha because she was in those photos.