30. Not Him!

Jason walk towards that area where there's flowers. I'm still being picked up by him bridal-style. Liquorice crawl back to his shoulder

Uh... what if I weight too much? UHH THIS IS SO EMBARASSING HONESTLY

When we arrive there, wind blows and reveal Jason's bright golden eyes. He looks down at me, and put me down below a tree in a sitting position.

I feel like there's...

nothing...

below me.

I'm falling down the monochrome rabbit hole again.

It feels like there's so many voices of people with deep voices trying to scream, but they have no more voice to let out. I can't see them yet they were screaming my name right after. Sweats started to rain from my forehead. What happened? Right before I fell, Jason didn't look suprised seeing me fall down. It's as if he didn't notice.

The hole... It never stops, I can't open my mouth at all. From up there, I saw something falling. A doll of Jason. I open my arms and hug it. At least I have this.

The walls of the hole is black and white. Suddenly, I feel like being forced to spin around, around and around. I collect my courage to look down. I spun myself.

What I saw below there, was him. Why is he here?!

WHY HIM?!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!! GET HIM AWAY FROM ME!!

Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N RUN

" You son of a bitch. "

—YOU ARE DEAD—

—WHY ARE YOU HERE—
—DON'T DESERVE LOVE—
—Y/N MARSHALL SHALL DIE—
—LOVE WILL NEVER REACH YOU—
—ME AND YOU—

Goodbye, Y/N.

⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU FUCKING PRICK?!!"

Oh shit, I was screaming.

Where... am I?

—???—

Something poke my cheek softly. I remember this scent. This place is...

"Jason?" I saw his golden eyes in this small place. I don't know where we are! I want to ask him, but maybe later. I'm fine with being in a small place with Jason any day.

"Ah, you're up, darling!" Jason smiles and hug me tightly. "You were screaming bad words while you were dreaming. What is it?" Jason say on my shoulder, since he's hugging me. He hug me tighter. "Is it a nightmare, darling?" I nod like a little child telling her father someone just bullied me.

"It's okay now... Shush shush, you'll be fine beside me." He say with a soft voice as he pat me on my back.

I feel something wet behind my back, as I hear a sobbing voice. "J-Jason?" His shoulder went up and down as he... cries, I assume.

I hold his shoulder and back away to see his face. He is crying!! His eyes remains calm as his tears fall down. He's trying to not show he's sad, but he already failed by crying. "Jason, why are you crying?! Are you okay??"
I clean the tears on his cheeks, and kiss his cheek. "What? Why are you crying, Jason?" He didn't say anything. I hug him as tight as I can. He started to get calm, and hug me back.

"Jason, what's wrong?"

"I-I'm so sorry... Ja-Jason can't protect [ Y/N ]... Jason can't protect [ Y/N ]... Jason is the worst..."

O-omg. That's sad but it's really cute.

wait why am i enjoying this stop

"No, Jason! You've been beside me all this time, you've protected me so many times!" Jason didn't respond.

"I was supposed to protect you from anything ever... You're crying and screaming in your sleep. You were screaming bloody murder. You were-you were pulling your beautiful hair. All I can do is close your mouth and brought you here. I can only hug you since you felt so cold and you didn't talk anymore. Your hands were hugging me back, while you're still sleeping. You whispered my name. You recognizes me even when you're asleep... After you're getting better, I let you sit on your own. Then you screamed something, and finally... my angel has woken up... finally..."

He hug me tight as if there's no tomorrow. I smiled, but then, I notice that his hair has gone white. I feel blood on my back. I don't care. It's just a little blood anyway. Why would I care anyway?! Jason is sad!!

There's only one word to heal him.

I collect my courage and whisper to his ear.

"Jason. I love you."

The next thing I know, his rotten yet still beautiful hands is holding my cheeks, as he kissed me very passionately. He bit my lower lip. I powerlessly let his tongue enter my mouth, licking his new territory. He's very, very passionate. I can't help but to moan to him. As he was out of breath, he pull back from the kiss. His hands were still holding my cheeks. I'm very speechless as his eyes slowly turned green, as he looks at me in the most passionate way ever. It's very showing that he's obsessed. He leans down to my ear.

" I fucking love you too, [ Y/N ]" He hug me and it makes us both fall to the floor.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰