once sean finally got kaycee in the car, he sat extremely close to her, he wasn't about to let kaycee fly out of he car. he would be hearing about that for the rest of his life.

"sean, im sorry." kaycee whimpered as she turned over to look at her best friend.

"why, you didn't do anything?"

"i'm sorry you're such a little bitch." kaycee belted, laughter echoing through the car.

brads eyes widened as he heard the words slip from her mouth, obviously never hearing his daughter curse before. "oh we're definitely going to have a long talk after this."

sean but his lip, and forced his eyes shut as he  scolded himself for laughing. he's heard her curse before obviously, they're been best friends for forever, but she's only cursed around him which means she definitely never did around her parents.

after a bit of a drive she had finally dozed off, "thank god." sean whispered. "she was going to get herself in BIG trouble."

once they finally reached her house, sean carried her up the stairs laying her on the bed with a bottle of her pain medication and a glass of water for when she woke up.

he admired her strength, but even he knew she wouldn't be able to handle the pain. he tucked her in, pulling her hair out of the pinching bun and placed a soft kiss against her forehead.

"you're something else, rice." he giggled, watching how the bloody cotton shown through her open mouth.

as sean walked down the steps he was met with the rice family. "sean, would you like to stay for dinner? i know how hungry you must be after helping that monster." laura joked, placing the food on the plate.

"of course, is there anything you need help with?"

"not tonight, honey. just sit down and i'll bring the food." laura smiles as she fixes him a plate. 

the rice family and sean talked as they ate, laughing about the many stupid things kaycee has said and even how kylie was acting when she had her wisdom teeth removed.

during the middle of their conversation, a loud thud came from above them, kaycee's room.

they all exchanged a look before sean jumped from his seat as he ran to her room.

as sean swung the door open, he found the small girl lying on the floor, whimpers escaping her mouth as blood spilt from her cracked lips. "it hurts."

"i know, kayc. it's going to hurt for a while, but laying on the floor isn't going to make it better. how about we watch 'FRIENDS' and eat some ice cream, yeah?" sean asked before pulling her into his arms.

"sean, why are you still here?" kaycee squinted, her mouth full of the cold ice cream.

"why wouldn't i be? i want to make sure you're okay."

she smiled, stuffing her face with another spoonful of ice cream. "i didn't say anything stupid while i was under the anesthesia, right?"

sean had to cover his mouth so that he wouldn't spit out the ice cream from bursting out in laughter. "kayc, i have some great videos and stories to tell our- your kids someday."

"did you really say our kids?" sean thought to himself, mentally punching himself in the face. "she's your best friend, lew."

"did i say anything stupid?" kaycee asked, ice cream dripping from her lip.

"no, you just kept talking about how i don't love you, oh yeah and you also told your dad that you were pregnant with MY babies."

kaycee dragged her hand across her face, covering the red blush that painted her cheeks. "i hate myself."

"oh yeah and you also cussed in front of your dad."

"HOLY SHIT I DID WHAT?" kaycee belted, her spoon almost slipping from her hands as she jumped, almost falling out of bed, again.

"did i say anything else?" kaycee asked, her eyes glistening from the tv.

-

her fell into his arms, resting her head on his chest as a soft smile danced on her lips, the cotton from her mouth puffing her cheeks. "you're so cute, sean."

"kaycee, why do you keep telling me that?" sean murmured, pushing her in the wheelchair as brad brought the car to the front.

"because i wouldn't say it when i'm not under anesthesia."

sean let out a loud sigh, rubbing his eyes as he brought kaycee to the front of the surgical office. "you don't mean that, kayc. you're not even going to remember saying these things when it wears off."

"maybe, but you will." she hummed, her head falling against the wheelchair.

-

"nope, that's it."

"anesthesia makes me say a lot of crazy things, probably things that aren't even true." she laughed her head leaning against his shoulder.

sean took a deep breath, finally being able to breath. she didn't remember saying that he was cute, like she said anesthesia makes you say some crazy things.

kaycee smiled, her swollen cheeks reaching her eyes as she whispered to him.

"except for the you being cute part."