F•O•U•R

P•A•R

P•A•R

"Okay students we'll be starting on our projects today!" My creative writing teacher says.

I tuned out as she started elaborating about the project. The rest of the weekend blew over calmly and now I was sitting in class on a Monday morning in hell. Don't get me wrong, I love writing, which is why I took this class, it's just the teacher who's a mean bitch because she doesn't know how to loosen up.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear the door swing open and a bunch of voices filled the air. I look up and see a bunch of students flood into the small classroom.

"Hey, what's going on?" I whisper to Justin, the guy who I've been sitting next to since the beginning of the year.

"Zoning out, as usual, I see," He chuckles, "We're pairing up with the photography class for the project."

"Thanks, Justin," I smile at him.

"Okay! Students, if you don't know who either of us is, I'm Mrs. Robin and this is Mr. Locklin." Mrs. Robin starts, "I know that you all have been anticipating to finally find out what your assignment is and today you will get to know!" I swear, she thinks that we're all first graders.

"Your assignment is to create a story was real pictures. The restrictions are, you must take the pictures first and then attempt to create a short story following those pictures. Your pictures do not have to have in the order that they have been taken in and you cannot take any more pictures once you have started writing. You can pick your partner but it must be a person from the other class. All of your other instructions are on your project packet, get a partner and come see one of us." Once Mr. Locklin finishes explaining the projects everyone gets up and moves to find a partner.

I decide to wait until the crowd is gone and to see my options.

"Hey, wanna be my partner?" I look up to see Hayden when he taps my shoulder to get my attention.

"Oh, sure. I didn't know that you had photography this period, I would've come and found you," I get up and we walk to Mr. Locklin to get our project packet.

"I know, I saw you so I came to you." He nudges me and I laugh at my obliviousness.

"So, let's attempt to come up with a plot idea first," I suggest.

"We're you not just paying attention? We can't. We need to take pictures first." He corrects me.

"Right, well, I think that we should then really just take the most random and most nonrelated pictures as we possibly can. I wanna challenge myself." I smile at him and he nods in agreement.

"We can set a full day aside to take pictures." He suggests.

"Well, we have the long four day weekend this week, how about Thursday?"