Back with friends!

Draco POV

I woke up with a bounce to my step. It was nice but, I was sore.

"Ugh!" I said getting up then laying down again.
Sirius laughed at me from the window. He was smoking.

"Hey! Meanie, plus you shouldn't be smoking moony prongs and wormy aren't going to be happy." I said.

"Yeah I know kid. You're not my mother prongs is so HA!" He said crushing the cigarette into the pavement of the window.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed slowly. I walked over to the chair next to the bed and got my clothes. I then headed to the bathroom to put my robes on. I got to miss a few classes but now I really had to get back on it. When getting dressed looked over myself to see the damage. 'Disgusting' I thought. I then looked at my arms, my wrists, then my pants. I dug in them until I found a sharp blade. I studied it then let it touch the surface of my skin. It stung bad but it felt good. I let myself have twenty lines each arm until stoping. The last two cuts I dug deep into my arm, biting my lip to stop myself from crying out in pain. I then put the blame down and cleaned up my arms in then sink then put the wrap I found around my arms. I then went to but on my clothes but, I found I could barley put on my shirt let alone my pants.

'Oh my Merlin I can't put on my clothes! I'm so fat! How will I get dressed I can't let anyone see me like this!' This brought tears to my eyes.

I then head a knock on the door and the soft voice of Sirius.

"Hey Draco, you've been in there for a while. Are you okay? Do you need help getting dressed? Remus did too when he was your age. Of course Madam Pomfrey always helped him, like adults. I can help if you would like." He said in a soft voice.

It was soothing but I still couldn't let him see anything. He's heard enough as it is.

That bounce to my step is gone now.

"N-no Sirius it's o-okay!" I called out voice cracking.

There was then a moment of silence.
'Oh no! Merlin no!' I thought.

'He knows! He can't knows!' I thought panicking.

My breathing became sharp in takes and I started to feel faint. I felt like throwing up.
I'm pretty sure Sirius head me too because he started to bang on the door and yell my name.

"Draco? Draco?! DRACO!!" He yelled.

I back up to the wall staring at the door wide eyed. I then get flashbacks of father and start to breathe heavily and faster.

Sooner rather than later the door swung open and I started to cry. 'I'm crying like a dumb and big baby! I'll surly get punished now...' I thought breathing becoming now unsteady. I felt as though I couldn't breathe.

I then felt arms around me. Terrified I looked up to see Sirius. His warm arms around me in...a hug. Something I always wish I got from my father. Love.

"I-I'm sorry..." I whisper.
"It's okay now what calms you down I think you need that before you go to your classes." He says softly. Petting my hair.

"Singing, I love singing the lullaby my mother sang to me every night before I went to bed." I said looking up at him. He smiled down at me and asked "Could you sing it for me?"

I smiled and began to sing.

"You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When she's are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
So please don't take my sunshine away."

We stayed quite a moment. I let myself calm down and so did Sirius. After  ten minutes Sirius spoke up.

"Draco your voice is amazing you have to sign up for the singing contest you would win for sure!" Sirius said beaming.

"W-What? Me? No way Sirius I sound like a dying cat!" I said giggling.

"Oh please James sounds like a dying cat you sound like and angel! Please dray pleaseeeee!" Sirius begged using his puppy eyes on me.
I sigh and nodded knowing I couldn't resist the puppy dog eyes.

"Perfect! I already sighed you up anyway!
Any who, It's time for classes Draco. Would you like someone to accompany you down the halls? To help you carry things,you are quite small and weak...But hey don't take offense
that!" Sirius babbled on.

I looked at him smirking. "Sirius! I'm fine. It's okay but thank you" I said starting to get up.

I felt every bone crack in my body and it hurt but, I kept going and got up fully on my own. I was panting by the time I was up though. I tuned to Sirius and looked at him.

"You know I think I would like someone to help me." I said giggling after.

He smiled and nodded. He then called out for the. 'Mini Marauders.' They all game scrambling out of a closet and then into a single file line. There chests puffed high. Sirius began walking up and down in front of the line like a Sargent.

"Will you look out for Draco?!"
"Sir Yes Sir!"
"Will you help him when he needs it?!"
"Sir yes sir!"
"Harry do you like Draco?!"
"Sir yes- wait....Sirius!!" Harry yelled. He looked like a strawberry. All the others laughed and giggled, so did I.

The others then faced me and rushed over to give me a hug. He wasn't painful it was more relaxing. I smiled into the hug and hugged back.

"So what have I missed?" I asked.

Harry and Neville smirked and smiled. They looked over at Ron who raked his hand through his hair and turned slightly red.

"Oh come on me trying to impress mione with my skills and charming good looks isn't all that happened!" He said crossing his arms.

I give him a knowing look and asked "so how is it you tried to impress her Ron?"

He sighed and began to talk but Harry said it first while laughing. "He chugged milk and then laughed which made in come out his nose! Then during flying he thought it would be cool to fly on his brook standing! He fell and landed on her!" Neville laughed a long with Harry and Ron groaned.

I laughed a bit and smiled.

It's good to be back with my friends.

We will get through it together...My sweet little omegaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें