Screams and sinners

(The lyrics that will be in this and even in later chapters are NOT mine! I want to say they belong to amazing song writer and singers!)

Draco POV

Coming back to my senses was one thing but transforming back to my human state was another. Pain was all I felt. I felt every bone in my body brake and reform into something different. I screamed out in pain and agony but it wasn't over. As soon as I got back into my human state I was faint and my body burned. My left leg was in so much pain I couldn't move it and my right arm was exactly the same. I then noticed it was also hard to see out of my right eye. I then whimpered out in pain. It was to unbearable. I then felt arms pick me up and I started to freak out.

'It's father he's going to see me and put me in more pain. He found me....he found me!' I thought.

Even this started to make me cry. The arms then squeezed me tighter and I was placed on a soft surface. I then blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I slowly woke from the long slumber I felt sore. My left leg was horrible and my arm wasn't any better. I could see bit out of one eye but the other eye was blurry and made my head hurt. I then slowly turned to the side and was startled by the shadow of people. Multiple really. You see I was in the corner and was by a window. Remus was right next to me talking to his friends and family.

I watched them. I watched how they loved him. I watched how he loved them back. I wondered why I couldn't be loved like that. Why couldn't I be loved. I watched in silence. I watched them. I felt an urge. A spark of light. Am urge write. So I picked up the pen and paper next to me and wrote.

What do you want from me

Why don't you run from me

What are you wondering

what do you know

Why aren't you scared

Why do you care for me

When we all fall asleep we're do we go.

I thought about what just wrote and stared at it. I write what I feel.

Why can't this monster leave me. Why does it care so much to take over me. Why aren't my friends scared of me. WHY DON'T THEY RUN!

"WHY DO YOU CARE!?" I screamed.

The room feel silent and all eyes where on me.

Me.
I'm.
A.
Sinner.
I.
Let.
This.
Monster.
Take.
Over.
Me.

"Draco hunny we care because we love you." Lily said walking to me. She then put her hand on my shoulder and I growled at the movement.

She stepped back with fear and sadness in her eyes.

I looked at those eye.

I looked her straight in her eyes and broke down.

I broke down sobbing.

I could control my self and I was emotional wreak.

I sobbed and sobbed but as I sobbed I picked up that not book and wrote.

Come here,

Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly

You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?

Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly

The way I'm drinkin' you down