wizards and witches

Hi wolves. I am sorry, I mean I feel awful. I haven't updated in weeks. Well to make for it I swear on the River Styx that I will have, not 1, not 2, but 3 updates out by the end of the week. So so sorry again.

Disclaimer: I do not own ANY of the Harry Potter or Percy Jackson characters rick riordain, and J.K. Rowling do.

Percy's POV

I was having a good day so far. "SEAWEED BRAIN! CHIRON NEEDS US IN THE BIG HOUSE!" Yep that's my WiseGirl, always screaming and yelling at me. "I'M COMING!! GODS WOMAN!!!" I ran up to that big blue house that I loved. I walked in deep in thought. Why are we called here? Oh gods is it another prophecy? I looked at Annabeth. Gods she was beautiful. I realized that I was standing there like an idiot, and Chiron was telling me to sit down. "Sorry, i kinda zoned out for a minute." Most people snickered at this, making me blush, but I sat next to Annabeth silently. Chiron cleared his throat to get attention.

"The gods declared that some of you must go on a quest," there was SO much complaining. Chiron held up his hand for silence. "You did not let me finish children. Some of you must go on a quest to make peace, with wizards." Leo let out a huge laugh, and a snort. "Yeah right and I'm Zeus." Chiron looked annoyed now. "Now children, I'm serious. You will be going to their school in England called, Hogwarts." At this we all were laughing someone even said "that sounds like a disease," and someone else said "Might as well call it Goatfarts." Chiron finally lost his temper "SILENCE!!'' We all fell silent. Finally I decided to ask the question I think is on all of our minds. "Who's going?" Chiron looked at me with pity in his eyes. "You, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, Nico, Reyna, Clarisse, and the Stolls." All of us who we're chosen groaned. While everybody else cheered or fist pumped the air.

"Everybody except those who are going please leave." We all watched as all of the others walked out. We all sat there quietly, finally Leo broke the silence, "when, and for how long, are we going Chiron?" Chiron looked so guilty, I knew it was bad. Really bad. "Tomorrow and for a year. Or longer." "WHAT," Surprisingly that came from Leo, "I'm really busy Chiron, you know all sorts of important stuff." WOW Leo was really losing his cool now. He stormed out. Piper called, "Leo! Leo, wait!" She closed her eyes and when she opened them I saw her blink away a tear. "Well everyone you will be teleported to London. I expect that you all will be up bright and early. Now off you go."

I wrapped my arm around Annabeth's waist. "Just our luck, as soon as we just defeat Gaea, and now we have to do this. And I was looking forward to high school." I said as she grinned.