CHAPTER 3

Caden stewart  pov.

The very famous Coleridge enterprise
stood about 40th floor above the ground .
It stood tall and proud it's glasses shining bright with the glowing sunlight.

The building itself spoke money and power. I stepped inside the luxurious building and greated the receptionist.

"Good morning ". I am here for the interview.

she look at my attire through her glasses and finally after analizing me from head to toe.
she gave me the direction of the floor where the interview is been conducted.

There were about 20 girls in the waiting area for the same interview as mine.
Most of them were what we call sluts

The clothes that they wore left almost nothing to imagination.

I couldn't make out how in the world did they landed in here.
I made my self comfortable in one of those seats and waited patiently  for the interview  to start..

The girls around started to gossip about meeting some "hot hunk".

seriously?? I don't get them at all ..
if they want to meet some 'hot hunk ' then what the hell  are they doing  here in the most prestigious  and powerful company all dressed up o  slutty clothes and make up clad faces..

I honestly am not the one to judge people from there appearance but today I can't help much...

They are irritating as hell and I am sure because of  this bimbos today's interview is going to take a lot of time ..

The same girl from receptionist came and handed each  one of us our turn number in a  piece of paper and she actually smile to me when she handed me one..

Oh thanks to my bad luck I was the last among  all of them
that means there is no chance I  will be able to take embreld to an ice cream parlour ...

And after hearing from them about the CEO of the company .it makes some sense as to why all the girls are dressed this way .

According to them he is a hot hunk and is currently single "ready to mingle"..

so I conclude that must of the girls are here to mingle not  for the interview  .But it does nothing to make me feel good .

And when finally after waiting for what feels like hours but it's just 10 min .
The bimbo one was called she walk with confidence flipping her hair over her shoulder to add more dramatic effect to the situation.

I was seriously getting frustrated  by there child like acts.

she was the one who possess good look among all the girls minus the slutty clothes and make up caked face.

so I guess she might be the one he would hire as every one describe him as a cassava so hiring  her would mean some fun at work time as well

But let's hope for the best..
Not even after 2min to my utter surprise the bimbo ran pass the doors sniffing and crying....

And let's just say it goes that way for all the other slutty girls.

It was amusing to watch each one of them running out of the building crying like a baby...
so it means I do have some hope 

After a minute my name was called by the receptionist and she even wish me luck .
No offence but it was kind of creepy "The one who judge you at beginning and all of a sudden  turned to be sweet" is just hard to believe.

As I pushed open the door the air hit me like I have stepped in devils den.

I roamed my eyes around taking in the interior of the room which is probably bigger than my apartment .