Chapter 2

"It's a matter of extreme importance my first teenage love affair."

-Alicia Keys

Sofia's POV

    "Bitches," I yelled as I hopped on the bus, to receive death stares from everyone trying to sleep. Couldn't blame them its 6:26 in the morning but fuck them.

    "Slutbucket," Marie said back."Where's is your sister?"

    "With my wife and her friends," I said.

    "Kai doesn't even know you hunny," Marco stated.

    "So we're getting married," I proclaimed.

    "Yeah alright, I'll turn her straight before you marry her," Marco stated going back to filing his nails.

    "You are a hater," I said.

    "Anyway, guess who called me last night," Marie said.

    "Who," I asked.

    "Jermaine," she said excitingly.

    "Oh my God what did ya'll talk about," I asked excited for her.

    "Well he wanted to know the homework but then we started talking for like an hour," she said jumping up and down in her seat.

    "Ya'll are going to have such pretty babies," I said.

    "I know," she sighed .

    "Ya'll live in Lala Land. You guys are lucky you're absolutely sexy, or we couldn't be friends," Marco said looking up from his nails.

    "You're so fucking gay, shut up," Marie said.

    "I love you too Darling," he said ending our conversation. We pulled up to the school five minutes later.

    "Look there's Kai," Marie said pointing to her and her friends posted on the wall.

    "How do I look," I asked fluffing my hair, and adjusting my boobs.

    "Girl I would go straight for you," Marco smiled. "No not really, but fierce."

    "Here," Marie said dabbing lip gloss on my lips, I rubbed my lips together. "Fucking Sexy, now go," she said giving me a little push. I strutted down the hallway towards Kai, before remembering that I have no clue what I was going to say, maybe I'll ask her about homework. No that's so lame. What bout her sports team? Shit I don't watch sports. How about the weather? Oh God that's so lame. I'm almost to her, I gave her a shy smile then felt myself trip over something. Oh no I can't fall, not now, not in front of Kai. I bowed my head in shame as I hit the floor. Then I heard the laugh of the Devil's daughter, Sage. I looked over at Kai and her boys who were laughing and felt my face grow hot. Oh my God I can't believe she would do this.

    "Need a hand," a voice said. I looked up to see my guardian angel, Kai.

    "Thanks," I said as she helped me off the floor

    "No problem. I remember my freshman year. I fell in the cafeteria. Most embarrassing moment of my life," she chuckled.

    "Oh wow, you falling. That's a sight to see," I laughed.

    "Hey now, I wasn't always this unbelievably cool," she said with a chuckle, and my heart melted.

    "Well, I've always been this awesome," I laughed.

    "Ha, you seem pretty cool. I'm Kai by the way," she said extending her hand.

    "I'm Sofia," I said returning her handshake.

    "I've seen you before," she said.

    "Yeah my sister is Sage," I said.

    "Oh we were there this morning why didn't you ride with us," she asked.

    "My sister is an ass," I said.

    "Hey Kai, come on stop socializing with the underclassman," Sage said putting her hand on Kai's shoulder.

    "Ok, well I'll see you around," Kai said before turning around and leaving.

    "Bye," I said, before running over to Marie.

    "We're getting married its official."