I'll forgive you

(Perspective change)

I sat there and with every word I heard my hate at Klaus grew more and more. That bastard had destroyed my love again. As Elijah finished talking he had tears in his eyes. His eyes met mine and I believed him. I saw his pain and I felt it. Elijah was that kind of person that would save everyone but suffer himself. I looked at him for some more seconds before I started talking.

'Elijah. I believe every word you said. And trust me I will make Klaus suffer for everything he did to you...and me. We will fight together and we will win. I won't let anyone hurt my little Hope and no one stands between me and my love. I never stopped loving you. I thought about what I had done wrong over and over the last weeks and I fell asleep crying because you weren't there. I missed you so much.'

During the last word a tear was rolling over my cheek. Elijah wiped it away holding on for a second when he touched my skin. Our eyes met and it was that cliche that sometimes it seems that the time stood still. Just for a moment I was happy. I was happy to have my love back and there was nothing more. All the problems were gone in that moment. And than Elijah slowly came closer and we kissed. It was the most emotianal kiss I've ever had. Our lips met and I softly kissed him back. My heart was beating faster than ever. I put my hand  around the nape of his neck and felt his tongue on my lips. His hands were moving down my back and I felt every nerve prickling. He put me on his lap and our kisses became wilder. He took of my shirt and I started opening the buttons of his shirt. It felt like we had never loved us before. I took of his shirt and saw his muscular body. He was in a fantastic shape. He looked at me the same way he had done the first time he had seen me undressed. I thought that after 1000 years of living he wouldn't look at a woman like that but it was like I was the first one he really desired. He didn't stop kissing me while leaning forward. He took me and placed me on the table in front of the sofa and then leaned over me. He held on for a second and looked up and down on me. Then he continued kissing me and went from my neck down and I felt millions of small electric shocks. I closed my eyes and abondoned myself completely to him.

I think you know what else happens. So hope you liked that first real Hayleijah moment <3