Shadow In the dark

I am already waiting for hours now. Hiding here without any movement, breathing and listening into the silence. My eyes are starring and I do not dare to look away. I have to be awake and ready. I told her I would protect her from everything in this world. There are too many dangers and I would never forgive myself if someone harmed her. I know that she does not want to see me rightnow but I cannot leave her alone. I have to be sure that she is save and that no one dares to hurt her. I know that I made some mistakes and that she had to live in fear because of me but I still feel responsible for her. I cannot do anything that would change her mind straight away but I have to do as much as I can and hopefully one day she will be able to forgive me and love me again.  She is everything I ever wanted and I cannot accept that I lost her forever. I have to be patient and prove that I am worth it. That I can be the one to protect and love her. I grow deeper into my thoughts as I recognize a movement on the other side of the street. I am totaly focused again reminding myself that I would to everything without a doubt to protect her...

So here's a little Intro hope you already like it. I know not that much happend but there will be more action and romance soon ❤️