⌊ nine ⌉

"what if we didn't end up with each other last week?" hyunjin brought up

they're cuddled on hyunjin's bed inside their dorm. classes are cancelled due to a sudden faculty meeting.

"then felix would be the one to win the bet between him and jisung" seungmin snorted.

hyunjin chuckled, remembering how jisung surrendered his one money to felix who won their bet.

practically, jisung bet that hyunjin and seungmin won't still be together that day and felix bet otherwise then end up winning the bet in the end.

"poor jisung, he doesn't have faith that we'll be together that day" hyunjin snickered.

"minho's there to buy him foods anyways, fifty bucks is nothing for minho hyung" seungmin snorted, earning a laugh from hyunjin.

a comfortable silence enveloped their dorm as seungmin snuggled closer on hyunjin's chest, inhaling his manly scent.

seungmin was feeling so comfortable that it's making him sleepy. hyunjin's fingers are playing with his hair and it's making him even more sleepy.

"are you sleepy, baby?" hyunjin hummed softly.

seungmin let out a soft 'hmm' and move closer to hyunjin, making the latter giggled.

"but we haven't got our lunch yet"

seungmin whined. "but i'm sleepy, jinnie"

looks like seungmin won't get out any moment soon so hyunjin stopped playing with his hair, making the younger whine even more.

"why'd you stop?" the younger mumbled. "you're so mean jinnie"

"you shouldn't skip meals" hyunjin reminded.

"who are you? my mom?" seungmin retorted.

hyunjin clicked his tongue. "i'm not your mom but i'm your boyfriend" he then kissed the top of the latter's head.

seungmin pushed himself away from hyunjin to have a proper eye contact with him, or more like to stare at his boyfriend properly.

"take a picture, minnie" hyunjin giggled. "it will last longer" he added.

seungmin scoffed and kissed the tip of the taller's nose. "why take a picture when when you're here in front of me? i can stare at you as long as i want and i've got a lot of your pictures in my phone, you're even my background" he giggled.

hyunjin scrunched his nose playfully and kissed seungmin's cheek. "you're getting cheesy, baby. now get up and let's grab our lunch"

"will you treat me?" seungmin asked.

"of course"

hyunjin got off of bed first to change into some decent clothes while seungmin stayed on bed, still lazy to get up.

the older went out of the bathroom with a pair of sweatpants and his mint green hoodie that got seungmin's interest.

the younger finally got out of bed and waddled his way towards his lover, tugging on his hoodie. hyunjin raised his brow, asking what's wrong.

"i wanna wear your hoodie" seungmin answered softly as his fingers played with the hoodie's strings.

hyunjin stared at him with mouth hanging open but no shit, seungmin with his hoodie would be really cute.

"i want this hoodie though" seungmin said, pertaining to the clothe that hyunjin's already wearing.

"but i'm wearing it already, baby" hyunjin told. "i'll get you another one"

seungmin whined and shook his head no, tugging on hyunjin's hoodie. "i want this one, go wear another one" he demanded.

hyunjin sighed and proceeded to take his hoodie off before he handed it to a now smiling seungmin.

seungmin tiptoed and give the taller a soft kiss on the lips, muttering a cute "thanks, jinnie" before he walked passed the older to change in the bathroom.

hyunjin could only shake his head at his boyfriend's silly yet cute action before he went to his closet and got into another hoodie.

minutes later, seungmin went out of the bathroom, now wearing hyunjin's hoodie which looked huge on him and hyunjin found the sweater paws adorable. seungmin's adorable.

the younger walked his way to the older with a satisfied smile. "your hoodie is so comfortable, it smells like you, jinnie" he told the older.

hyunjin giggled and wrapped his arms around the shorter's waist, proceeding to shower him with little kisses. "you looks so cute with my hoodie" he pointed out and gave his boyfriend a sweet kiss on the lips.

"you should wear my tops more often" hyunjin told, earning a cute giggle from the younger and a soft, "i'd love that"

"now, let's go for lunch" hyunjin said and held seungmin's hand.

right when they're about to open their dorm door, it swung open and there stood felix and jisung.

"g'day mates! wanna have a shrimp on a barbie for lunch?!" felix hyped, earning an unimpressed look from the couple and a sigh from jisung.

"don't mind him" jisung told the couple. "what he actually meant was let's get our lunch all together" he explained.

hyunjin and seungmin could only nod their heads as an answer as felix continued to blobbed about fortnite and twitter vines that the others didn't mind at all because it's ready a usual scene. seungmin wonders how changbin put up with felix.

edited. 」