⌊ four ⌉

hyunjin was on his study table, sketching on his sketch pad quietly when he heard the door opened, seungmin entering their dorm.

"hey, hyunjin" he greeted softly.

hyunjin got startled as he hide his sketch pad on his drawer in a flash, confusing seungmin, but he didn't ask further because he knew that they're not that close.

"h-hey, minnie" greeted hyunjin with a nervous laughed.

there's that nickname again. only his close friends and family can call him that but he didn't mind if it's hyunjin, it's more than fine. who wouldn't want their crush to call them in a cute nickname, right?

seungmin just gave him a small smile before he went to his study table and put down his books and backpack.

"how's your day?" hyunjin asked the younger who was rummaging on his closet for a pair of tee and sweat pants.

seungmin shrugged. "fine" you're in my day so it's totally fine. he could only laughed mentally at his own silly thoughts.

seungmin didn't wait for hyunjin's next words and entered the bathroom to change clothes. when he went out there's no sign of hyunjin inside their dorm. seungmin shrugged

"maybe he went out to eat dinner" he concluded.

his stomach growled but he could sigh and went to his study table. he has a lot of works to do.

"i badly want to eat dinner but i have load of homeworks" he groaned and went to grabbed his worksheets and some textbooks that he'll be needing.

in the middle of doing his homeworks, seungmin heard the door opening. he knows that it's hyunjin so he pays no mind on it and focused on his chemistry homework, he's halfway through finishing it before he could proceed to the next one.

"i'm hungry" seungmin whispered as he heard his stomach growled yet again.

his homeworks are making him hungrier to be honest. now he regret not buying at least some snacks on his way back to the dorm earlier.

"seungmin, you should eat. it's getting late" hyunjin called softly as seungmin heard some rustle of plastics and containers being tear and open.

"no, i'm fine" seungmin took down hyunjin's offer while still scribbling on his paper.

when he's about to check something on one of his book, it was suddenly closed by none other than hyunjin who was now looking at him with furrowed brows.

"h-hey! i'm still not done with my homework" seungmin tried to argue but deep inside, hyunjin's serious expression was intimidating him.

"nope" hyunjin popped the p, "you're eating dinner first, how could you even start doing those without eating first? you shouldn't skip meals" he reminded.