⌊ one ⌉

seungmin is currently walking down the hallway while holding a paper that indicates his dorm number

today's the day before the first day of his second year in college and he'll be in a new dorm with a new dorm mate which he still doesn't have any idea who it could be. he just hopes that his new roommate would be someone in the same year as him.

he's internally praying for his new dorm mate to be someone he knows or someone from his group of friends. he prefer the latter though, but someone in that same year as him would do because that means that they would be in the same age and maybe it wouldn't be hard to befriend then or something to make it less awkward.

"dorm 0325, here it is" seungmin let out an exhausted sigh as he got the key from his pocket.

the door was still lock so he assumed that he's the first one who got there.

once he opened the door, he immediately entered with his stuffs.

"oh" he muttered, observing the place.

the dorm was pretty cozy and clean for his likings. there's two medium sized bed, one on the left and one on the right. there's also study table and a closet for each side and one clean bathroom. seungmin is satisfied. at least there's a bathroom inside the room, having the bathroom inside the dorm would be such a hassle and he don't want that.

he picked the bed on the right side, settling his stuffs beside it before flopping down on it, closing his eyes as he felt the soft matress hits his back. he then decided to just arrange his clothes and stuffs after taking a nap. this day is so exhausting he just want a peaceful nap.

he groaned when his phone vibrated right before he could even doze off. getting the said device from the bed side table where he had charged it, he checked the name and rolled his eyes in annoyance when it was just his friend, felix.

from: lixie
hey, i just got into
my new dorm

and holy cheese!!
guess who's my
new dorm mate?

to: lixie
hey to you too
I also just got
to my dorm

screw you, i was
just about to doze off

who? my new dorm
mate's not here yet

from: lixie
sEo fucking cHaNgBiN
mY eFFin cRuSh
KAFWKWTAJWNW

oh sorry, take a nap after
this skskskks

to: lixie
oh good for you

from: lixie
that's it?!
at least give me some
decent reaction

GiVe mE sOmE rEAcTIoN

to: lixie
i'm pretty sure that's
jisung's line

and how should I react?

you're roommate with
your crush

WOW YOU'RE SO LUCKY

from: lixie

i don't care, i'll
just give him credits
tomorrow

oh i hate you

what a sarcastic and
supportive friend you
are

to: lixie
you're welcome mate
and I know that you
love me

from: lixie
i love changbin
more than you

by the way, who's
your new roomie?

to: lixie
yeah, and i also love
hyunjin more than you

i dunno
no one's here yet

from: lixie
wow you're so
whipped for him

to: lixie
not as whipped as you
for changbin tho

from: lixie
oh well i'll take
that as a compliment

to: lixie
typical you what can
i expect? just make sure
that you won't be hurt in
liking him

from: lixie
you sounds like
my mom

but yeah, i know that

you too with hyunjin

to: lixie
as if, he don't even know
me and he's too famous
and handsome to even
notice a guy like me

from: lixie
shut up
who won't like a guy like
you?

to: lixie
a guy named
hwang hyunjin

from: lixie
you're hopeless mate
just wait till he notice
you.

you're handsome, good
in singing and an amazing
pure boy who tops in
class

to: lixie
i'll just sleep and won't
make my hopes high

go talk to changbin
instead of talking to me
imma sleep

see you tomorrow lixie

seungmin put his phone down and grabbed one of the pillow, hugging it tight. he can't sleep without hugging or cuddling something. he sighed in contentment and closed his eyes. hoping that no one would interrupt him again this time.

but sike, life be really messing with him.

he was about to drift into slumber when he heard the creaking sound of the door, indicating that it's opening. he immediately opened his eyes and sat up.

seungmin doesn't feel sleepy anymore as he wait for the person to enter the dorm, being extra alert. it would be probably his roommate and he's anticipating who could it be.

he's getting nervous for no reason. he'll just see or know his new roommate so why is he so nervous? it's not a burglar or someone close to that right?

"oh, hi" his new dorm mate greeted once he entered and closed the door, smiling at seungmin.

and that explains why seungmin was so nervous. because his new roommate is not someone that he expected at all. it's someone that he's happy to be roomed with but he's also scared of the fact that they'll be roomies. confusing? well it's just seungmin gay panicking.

seungmin stared at the guy who just entered his- no, their dorm with wide eyes. small part of him was hoping that this was just a dream but of course a big part of him is silently having a frenzy of emotions.

there stood hyunjin in front of the door looking at him with his famous eye smile. seungmin could honestly die at that moment.

seungmin then closed his eyes tightly, wishing that this is just a dream, but when he opened his eyes, hyunjin was still there with his luggage that are now settled beside the other bed. seungmin watched the latter's every move as he internally cursed.

"oh fudge, i'm doomed"

edited.