⌊ six ⌉

as he had expected, seungmin woke up the other day full of embarrassment

as he had expected, seungmin woke up the other day full of embarrassment. he's too shy to even face hyunjin so he immediately got out of his bed without waking the older.

he could remember that he was the one who asked hyunjin for cuddles and to sleep beside him. he closed his eyes tightly and scolded himself mentally.

gosh. kim seungmin, you just became friends with hyunjin and you're too clingy already.

he quietly but hurriedly did his morning routine to not wake hyunjin up. he left their dorm really early with his backpack and homeworks.

"wow, you're extra early today" felix greeted him.

"gosh, you wouldn't believe what i woke on to earlier" seungmin sighed. "i don't know if i could even face him later" he whined.

felix suddenly got curious. "why? what happened?" he asked giddily as he moved closer to seungmin.

"i just woke up beside hyunjin and man, i'm the one who asked him last night for cuddles, you guys know that i'm a sucker for cuddles" seungmin said in a whisper that only felix could hear.

"well, isn't that nice? you just had a moment with your crush, that's fast" felix snorted, hitting seungmin's shoulder as he did so.

seungmin glared at his friend but frowned afterwards.

"doesn't i look like a creep? we just became friends last night and i'm so clingy already" worried is visible in seungmin's voice.

felix pat his shoulder lightly.

"seungmin, did hyunjin even say no to you last night?" he asked, as if he's trying to prove something.

seungmin shook his head slowly.

"see? that's it. it only means that he also likes it" felix encouraged. "it's so obvious that he likes you too, you know" he added.

seungmin's eyes widened. there's no way that hyunjin will like it too. well, at least that's how seungmin sees it.

"hyunjin? liking me? that's absurd, felix" seungmin denied, earning a scoff from felix.

"can't you stop denying yourself and just believe us that hyunjin really do like you?" the australian groaned.

"i won't believe it unless he's the one who will say it" seungmin pouted. "though i'm pretty sure that it won't even happen"

felix clicked his tongue in slight annoyance. "are you challenging me?"

seungmin raised his brow. "challenging you on what?"

"in making hyunjin confess to you, obviously" felix rolled his eyes as he answer matter of factly.

"i'm not saying that" seungmin defended.

"whoopsies. i just decided to ask changbin and jisung to help me with the operation seungjin" felix pretended that he regretted it but not actually.