.32.

" Hope my killer ain't beside me"

~ NBA Youngboy

Lee 

Busting through the door, Lee halted at the scene before her. Jacen was laid out with a bullet hole in the middle of his forehead and Nessa was seated on his stomach on the phone.

" What the hell is this?" Lee shocked waving her gun towards the deceased body.

" Oh Lee I'm so glad you came! He tried to attack me. I luckily got him first. But come on, we have to get out of here before someone else comes!" Nessa rushed, springing up.

" No! Dice is in trouble remember? I have to save him. Go outside there is some people in a black SUV. Knock on the van and tell them your name. Go now!" She rushed.

" Okay! There's just one problem," Nessa said firing her gun and shooting Lee in the leg.

" What the-," Lee started but stopped once she saw the blood running from her leg.

" No one is in trouble Lee hunny. Well except for you and what the fuck is his name?" She aggressively said pointing the gun at Lee.

Lee on the other hand, took advantage of Nessa's speech and shot her in her cat area. Nessa released a screeching scream and fell to her knees.

" What happened?!" Hassan yelled coming from the back.

" The bitch shot me," Lee let out with a breath.

" Ouch. Bestfriend issues. What's wrong with her?" Hassan questioned following the blood and then laughing as hard as he could.

" China what the fuck?" He doubled over.

" Hassan this is serious! I'm shot," She expressed freaking out. Things were definitely not going as planned.

Walking over to her, he picked her up and totted her to the front door.

" No we have to save Dice," Lee worried.

" Lee you've done all you can do, I got it from here," Hassan convinced.

" I don't want you getting hurt," Lee sincerely spoke with so much emotion.

" I'm straight fuhreal'. I done been shot and stabbed before. Death ain't enough for me," He spoke holding her tighter.

" Hassan," Lee called out to him.

" Alright China, I'ma keep it a blunt with you. I don't want you feeling like you obligated to feel the same way, because you not. In case I die though, I just want you to know that I've fucked with you hard every since we met at that lil' aquarium. Ion' wanna call it no crush shit cause it's love. Ian' say nothing cause for one I didn't want to feel the shit. Been hurt trying to too many times. And lastly I realize yo' heart not with me but all I'm asking for is for you just to remember me. That's all love," Hassan said placing her into the truck, but not before kissing her forehead.

" Take her to doc," Hassan instructed tapping the van.

Dice P.O.V.

Dice walked out of his office after watching his surveillance camera. After seeing what went down between Lee and Nessa, he was infuriated. Watching Hassan walk back in, he knew he was headed to the Conference room. Deciding to beat him there, Dice headed out the door.

" So this is where it all ends," Hassan commented behind him.

" What the fuck?" Dice questioned turning around.

" Look man, either one of us is dying tonight. Meaning you are going to have to kill me," Hassan bluntly said with a sigh as he plopped down on the sofa.

" For what?" Dice questioned.

" Because I'm the reason that Kale was killed. See Kale was my best friend. I did a lot of stupid shit not thinking about how it would affect him. I was a hot head and you already know these bullets was dancing. I got into it with some niggas from up north. They decided to have a shoot out. Yo brother being my right hand, was along side with me shooting. Caught one right in the neck. I ran off to get the nigga that did it and when I came back his body was gone," Hassan explained, reminiscing.

" It was like he knew he was gone die cause out the random he started telling me that he loved me and to look after his people for him. I guess when its time you can just call it,"  Hassan continued.

Dice didn't utter a word as he took everything in.

" The 'either one of us" part is because, I know you. You a hot head just like me. You not gone look at the fact that them niggas killed him. You gone look at the fact that I was the reason he was out there doing the shit. And I ain't going without a fight. I been wanting to be beat yo' ass," Hassan nodded, watching Dice. His insides was boiling.

" So. So this whole time, you knew what happened to my brother and you ain't say shit! You been in my fucking face nigga saying slick shit and YOU couldn't even be man enough to tell me that you were the reason my brother was fucking killed!" Dice yelled.

" Fuck allat. Yeen' really finna' holler at me like I'm yo' kid or some. What the fuck you think I just told you? I ain't on yo' time nigga. You should've had a clue what yo' brother was on when he gave you a fucking gun dude. You sound like a bitch right now to be honest, questioning my manhood and shit. Bitch I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. You getting right with the wrong one nigga," Hassan stood up.

" Ian' tryna' hear shit you saying to me. You really just told me my brother would be here if it wasn't for you," Dice thought about.

" That's yo' fucking problem. Always tryna' find someone to blame. I might have been a encouragement but Ian' put no fucking gun up to his head telling him to participate in any of my fuckery. He went out there cause' he had my back and vice versa. He might of been yo' blood brother but he was my brother too," Hassan expressed.

" Yeah well you had his back and look where he at now," Dice sarcastically spoke, earning a punch to his right jaw.

A little shocked, but recovering quickly Dice swung back. His body shot connecting. That didn't stop Hassan as he swung his left arm into Dice's chest, making him stumble back. Regaining his footing, Dice ran head first into Hassan tackling him onto the floor all while Hassan elbowed the back of his head. Getting back on their feet,  Hassan was the first one again to swing again. It getting dodged by Dice, he picked up a vase and smashed it on top of Dice's head. Feeling the blood leak on his face, he pulled out his gun. Smacking it on Hassan's face, he then hit him in the stomach with the gun.

 Hassan coughed up holding his stomach.  Taking advantage, Dice kicked him in it making him land on the ground. Cocking his gun, Dice pointed it at Hassan.

"Last word bitch"