.22.

" There's never a right time to say goodbye"

" But I gotta make the first move
Cause if I don't, you gonna start hating me"

" Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you "

~Chris Brown

Dice 🎲

12:35 pm.

After dropping Lee and Stano off, Dice and KJ headed to a park. He'd been so busy lately that he'd barely had time to spend with KJ. Last night had to have been one of his best night. It was also the first time he'd brought a female other than his Auntie to his house. He couldn't bring himself out of his good mood even after the thought of having to speak with Nicki.

Dice didn't feel like he gave her the proper closure, so he invited her to the park to confirm their ending.

" I can still toss a football Uncle Dee," KJ tried to convince, preparing to take off his cast. 

" Nah man, Doc told you to take it easy on that arm," Dice spoke bringing KJ closer to him as they walked to a nearby bench.

" Okay, can we go get some ice cream?" KJ asked, spotting the ice cream stand. 

" Yeah, go get you some," Dice answered, handing him a twenty and watching him run towards the stand.

" So after several days of not hearing from you, I'm suddenly invited to a park. I just hope you have a good explanation," Coming up from behind him, Nicki said.

" Hello to you too Nick," Dice spoke standing up.

" Dont bullshit me Dice. I deserve a explanation," She said coming beside him.

" Alright. I invited you here to tell you that whatever we had going on ends here," Dice announced looking at her then back at KJ, who was standing in line.

" Wow. Fucking wow. Is this because of that bitch? Dice I cant believe this. Are you serious right now? Are you fucking serious?!" Nicki began yelling and pushing Dice's chest.

" Chill Nick. Despite your fucked up attitudes, you a cool ass female. Ion' want no bad blood between us," He spoke grabbing her arms to cease her hits.

" Let me fucking go! Dice you can't be serious?! I– After all we've been through. Dice I don't even get to see my child because of you! I've been sitting here thinking of ways to make shit better. I even brung another bitch into the relationship. Why? Just to keep you happy. And now what? I'm supposed to sit here and understand why you're hurting me? That's bullshit Dee and you know it,"  She spoke through her sobs. Nicki always knew how to make Dice feel bad.

" Look maybe I'm in the wrong, but my heart don't lay with you Nick. I love you but not in that way. And Ian' tryna' diffuse the situation, but don't try to use that pity shit with me. Ian' never told you to choose a nigga over yo' child. The fact that you did is wild to me. I been told you to take him to Court. YOU chose otherwise. The relationship has been dead Nick. That's why you brought another person into the relationship. In hopes of sparking things up," He pointed out, running him hand over his head.

" Who does you heart belong too then? Is it that girl? Dice answer me! Is it that girl?" Nicki, after a moment of silence, questioned, looking for any hint of a 'yes'.

" This ain't about no female Nick.  Look the more I answer your questions, the more pissed you're going to get. Just remember I'ma always be here for you. Just not in that way," Dice said before walking away from her and to KJ.