.19.

" I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure "

Dice

"Look, with all due respect, I'm a grown ass man. I'll even admit I fucked up. I had no right to judge her, but ain't no nigga finna' tell me what I can and can't do. Second, You did the favor for HER not me ju. Figure yo' shit out," Dice finished.

" You know it amazes me. You acting like you want to be around her when you clearly said different, " Hassan responded taking a seat.

" I was under heat and pressure. Shit just wasn't adding. But, I don't have to explain myself to you. I'll give you any amount of money for your favor, but fuck all that other shit," Dice stressed.

" Nigga Ion' need yo' dirt money. I came with respect, but I guess I'll have to show niggas," Hassan said getting up.

" On my brother you got the right one," Dice got up, pulling up his pants.

"  She's fighting for her son right now all while dealing with being hurt by yo' goofy ass. Her grandma can die at any minute now. Her family basically being stripped away from her. Do you really think she needs that type of hurt  in her life right now? What you said was selfish as fuck. But you supposed to be a grown ass man," Hassan defended.

" Y'all tryna' break her till she can't be broken no more. Ian' standing for that. Niggas finna have to see me now. I'ma help her become a better person for her son. And that starts with eliminating every bit of trouble she's facing. So you tryna' get this fade or what?" Hassan questioned.

" Unless you my barber nigga you ain't fading shit. Look I," Dice started but cut himself off.

" Don't even know what to say. I'm surprise you acting like you care," Hassan chuckled.

" You don't know shit about me," Dice spoke, getting upset at that statement.

" You try to be so much like your brother, but yet you two are totally different people.  But I'm done preaching. Tell Nicki I said wassup," Hassan spoke before getting up and leaving.

Dice sat down in one of the chairs, thinking "How the fuck he know about Kale?"

" What was that all about?" Sirus questioned walking in.

" Ion' even want to talk about it," Dice stated, pulling out his phone.

" You really feeling her. You ain't never got butt hurt over Nick," Sirus pointed out.

" It ain't that.  Nigga know some about my brother," Dice sighed, laying his phone on the table.

" Word? What he say?" Sirus asked. Dice normally didn't talk about his brother around the Pins, only to Jacen.

" He was speaking like he knew him. Find some shit on that nigga," Dice instructed.

" On it, but what happened with you and ol' girl?" Sirus questioned, taking a seat.

" I think I'm going to fall back. Shortie going through a lot. I ain't did nothing, but make shit worst for her. At first I thought I was just doing shit for Kale, but now I really care about her. KJ fuck with her heavy. She knew Kale. Moms like her. We was on the verge of that romantic shit, but shit kept happening. My whole point is Lee a dope ass female. She don't need my tragedies in her life. Man I fucked up, " Dice said, really venting to himself. Sirus listened feeling bad for his friend.

" That's what we do. Nigga's gone be niggas. We can't tell them that, but that's the reality. Let me ask this though, why'd you go back with Nicki?" Sirus asked, leaning against the door.

" Nick is something I'm used too. I know her phases. Sex, money, and time. Funny shit is nothing feels right no more. With Lee, I felt sparks, relief, and desire. I kid you not, Ian' had pussy since we left for that trip,"  Dice chuckled.