.11.

"She gotta be bad to fuck with me"

~Moneybagg Yo

Dice

.

It's been a total of three days since that incident with Lee had occurred. After that day, he dropped Chrestano off at Eleanor's house. And for Stano to have witnessed that, he was awfully calm. It was as if he knew something, which he did.

Dice tracked Lee down by her number and was now coming up with an plan to get her. He was in one of his traps brainstorming. A place he was rarely at.

"What's the move? " Sirus asked.

All of the DL's were here except for Hassan. To Dice, that was even better.

"I say we run up in this nigga place of work and shake shit up," Jacen implyed. Even though this meeting had nothing to do with him.

"That's exactly why you aren't apart of this," Carter commented.

"Why you in here?" Rico questioned Jacen.

"Y'all chill. He with me," Dice spoke up.

"This is a meeting between all DL's not DL's and personal bitches. Now if it was then I can just leave, because clearly this was misleading information," Carter explained. He wasn't the regular hood type DL. He owned big businesses and did his work in an orderly manner. He wore designer & expensive Armani suits and he was Caucasian. Completely not the idea most had in mind.

"I'ma be outside," Jacen responded, gritting his teeth. It was true, he was not at all liked.

"I got shit to do, can we start?" Ruthless asked.

"What you got for me Riot?" Dice asked.

" Dude not from down here. He be in Manhattan. That's where his main place of work be. He do most of his trading with foreigners. He uses some penthouse place to hold all his trading parties. He got an unexpected one coming up tonight," Riot explained.

"Preciate' it," Dice spoke, throwing him a duffle bag.

"Carter," Dice motioned for him to go. He stood up like he was giving a presentation.

"He invested some profits into my company not long ago. I was able to get my Stocks Broker to run history on previous sales and what not. Turns out he's selling these women by the mill. He linked us to an corrupt bank account with 30 different names. All of which were females. I was able to do a little fiddling and found out these were his moneymakers. These females brought in an tremendous amount of money," He explained, throwing an Folder on the table.

" This folder contains the background on each of the 30 females. The ones with their names highlighted has already been sold. Luckily Kay'Lenn hasn't made bid yet. Her worth is around 4 billion at the minimum. So maybe there's some type of personal reason he has her, being that all the others are no higher than 8 million," Carter brought to Dice's attention. What personally could have been the reason why he kidnapped Lee?

"Good looking out," Dice thanked, throwing him an duffle bag.

"Alright so the plan I propose is, we find some nice little arm candy to put on our arms. Show up to the event as if we've come to trade. If he has the broad for personal reasons, then whose to say he's not sporting her tonight?" Reese added up.

"He knows Lee will make a run," Silent spoke up, causing everyone to look at him.

" But he has her bid at a crazy price. Money ain't an issue, but 4 bill nigga? Do you know what I could do with 4 bill?" Bullet argued.

"He may have a point. And even then, how we gone get through security with blowing they ass?" Rico questioned.

"Glad you asked that. I had my P.i.g. look into the event and turns out some of his policemen will be there. He already notified them all we waiting on is an confirm," Sirus explained.

Dice threw all of them their duffle bags.

"Sirus call them up. The event starts at 7 and here it is 4:28. We better get going if we catching this flight. Meet y'all niggas at the airport. We'll discuss everything else on the jet. Don't bring no ghetto bitches. And dress accordingly," Said Dice. They did their pledge, a quick prayer, and they were out. Dice called up a stylist to hook him up and then called Nicki.

She answered on the 3rd ring.

"What Dice?" She answered.

"Damn. No 'hey baby I miss you'. That's the first," He spoke, while they fitted his suit.

"What you need?" She asked with attitude in her voice.

"For you to lose that a- wassup? You off like a muhfucka' today," Dice took note of.

"Look, you apparently be too busy for me. I'm just not tryna' waste my time or yours. You only call me when you want something Dice and if you think for one second that That's okay. You got our whole lives fucked up. I love you but I refuse to be the bottom bitch," She cried before hanging up. Dice groaned. Leave it to Nicki to overexaggerate things.

'Wrong time to fuck up Nick" He thought.

There was only one other person he could call.

Morgan .

He sighed as hers went straight to voicemail. He wasn't one to beg but he needed to get Lee back. His brother saved her and now it was his turn.

Calling again, he let out a sigh. She answered on the 4th ring.

"Aye Nessa. You busy?"