Normally I wear the school tank top for track, but I alternate between the other two for sport, which is why I slip on the navy blue polo.

Our school colours aren't as bad as other high schools. Navy blue and black are our main colours, and the Hamilton emblem is gold.

I quickly leave the locker rooms once I am dressed and put my bag in a locker. Thankfully Nancy or anyone had noticed me, I can hear them too engaged in some conversation about getting matching outfits for a party.

"We're outside today." I'm startled by a voice that joins we in walking down the hall. I see Ms Lancaster walking beside me, her smile on her face and whistle around her neck.

"What are we doing today?" I ask when we walk through the open double doors to where all the bleachers are, centred around the track that circles around the soccer field.

"I'm getting the class to do a mix of things. It's the first PE lesson together, so I figured we can all run some laps and play a game of soccer." She answerers, her eyes scanning the few students who are here so far. "They're the two school sports too, which is good to start with."

I feel the visible tension in Ms Lancaster as we approach Flynn Davis, who oddly is avoiding taking to one of the jocks. "It's shocking isn't it? Flynn."

Ms Lancaster purses her lips, stopping walking so she can look at me. "I had students come up to me asking me not to mention anything about Sebastian to him." She tells me about the school's secret. "I don't agree with it- having you to tell him why everyone is staring at him. It's wrong. If you want to talk to someone about it, you know I would love an excuse to leave the PE staff room so I don't have to deal with Laman's ego."

I laugh at her words, appreciating that she's comfortable enough to have a joke with me, especially on a touchy subject. She makes it better.

I sober up when Flynn catches my eye, smiling. "I think I'm going to tell him." My words don't only shock Ms Lancaster, but me too. "I'm not going to tell him what happened, I'm just going to tell him about Sebastian. It's not long to some random person in a supermarket tells him and shows him a photo."

Ms Lancaster smiles understandingly, giving my forearm a gentle pat. "Don't let it get out of hand, but if you think it's right- better you than someone else."

      "Why does it have to be your room? Why can't it be mine?" Dianna wines the moment the three of us step into the Davis's large home

"Why does it have to be your room? Why can't it be mine?" Dianna wines the moment the three of us step into the Davis's large home. It's the biggest house in Hamilton I've seen.

"Dianna- my room is the biggest in the house. It makes sense." Flynn argues back to his sister, trying his hardest not to laugh.

I awkwardly stand between the two, my eyes flickering to them both as they speak. "It's a basement, not a room, that's why it's the biggest."