"What class do you have now?" I hadn't realised that Flynn had already packed his belongings and was ready to leave. He just stands there waiting for me.

"I have PE with Ms Lancaster." I leave my desk, walking beside the brunette boy who is causing so much drama, and he doesn't even know it.

I watch as he smiles. "Me too. That's a relief. I hate PE normally, but this should make it better to have someone there." I take the lead towards the back of the school where the change rooms are.

"PE's not that bad." I drawl out, knowing I am probably the only person in the school- apart from the jocks, who enjoy sport. "You've just got to be on Ms Lancaster's good side, and you're set."

He barks out a loud laugh, which makes a few students turn their head to stare at Sebastian's clone, judging him just because of his looks.

Everyone always assumes he must be like Sebastian. Although he is so far from it.

"So you've got to suck up to the teachers to make the class better?" He takes a slight step closer as we walk, thinking I wouldn't notice the small action, but I do.

"There's no guarantee, but it definitely does help." I nervously run a hand through my long hair, my fingers instantly being caught in knots half way. "Do you know where the boys locker room is?"

I stop in front of the girls locker room that happens first. His eyebrows move inwards and he looks around. "Uh, shouldn't it be across or just near the girl's?"

     "It's around that corner. The double doors on the right." I point ahead of us, to where all the boys in our class and the other PE class are walking. "The school thought if they separate the locker rooms, students wouldn't sneak into each other's to hook up. This hall normally gets monitored."

        Like clockwork, Mr Laman- the other PE teacher, appears in the hall. Everyone knows he monitors the hall just to be sure there is no sneaking around or fights to break out.

                He may stand around five foot two, but he is the scariest teacher in the school. It's rumoured he goes to the gym everyday, which definitely explains the bulging muscles on his arms. You can clearly see the veins on his arms, legs, and balding head.

         I try to hold back my laugh when Flynn sees Mr Laman's intense stare directed at him. "Uh- I should probably go now." He looks away from the intimating teacher, let out a nervous chuckle.

I step through the doors to the girls locker room, immediately turning to the right so that I can avoid Nancy and her friends. Myself and many others don't enjoy watching them shamelessly changing, spending a little to long complimenting each other's new bras, or picking on one of the other girls as she changes.

Because of that, most girls change don't change in the middle row where they do. Everyone goes to the left row, and I go right because I don't fit in here. I'm Hamilton High's Killer Girl. I'm isolated from being a part of the school spirit.

I change into the black school tights, being the only one who ever wears them because the other girls all like the hick their shorts up as high as they can. We have a better variety of the sport shirts- a tank top, polo, or long sleeved. The teachers don't care less about the 'no shoulders' dress code, hence them giving us the official choice to wear a tank top.