Eleven: Sharing the Night Together

His hands were all over me as we entered his condo. His lips were hungrily kissing me as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back just as boldly. I felt him lifting me up as he continued to ravish my mouth with his lips and tongue.

"Wrap your legs around my waist, baby." I heard him whisper huskily in my ears as he dipped his head and started planting small wet kisses on my neck.

I couldn't help but moan loudly and did as he asked, feeling his hard shaft, though still fully clothed, digging near my core. He groaned then started licking the side of my neck.

I gasped, surprised and fully aroused by this action of his. I felt my wetness seeped in my panties as I arched my body, rubbing my core to his hard cock.

I pulled his hair away from my neck and passionately locked my lips into his, my tongue stroking his own as I heard his breath hitched and felt him lower me on his bed. I didn't know how we got to his room, as I was too focused on all the sensations he was making me feel.

I felt him move away from me, I moaned in protest, not letting him go as we continued to taste each other's mouth, his tongue exploring every inch of my mouth, sucking my tongue.

My eyes flew open when I heard and felt my dress ripped away from my body. He stopped kissing me then and stared at my exposed nakedness, his hands busily tearing the rest of my clothing and roughly removing my bra and panties.

"Shit, Pao bat mo pinunit? Pwede namang hubarin mo lang." naiinis na asik ko.

He laughed at that, his hands and his eyes continued to roam across my body. I moaned as he cupped my breast while his other hand caressed my thighs.

"You were saying, baby?" He wickedly smiled at me as he lowered his head and unceremoniously sucked my right nipple.

I completely lost my train of thoughts as louder moans slipped out of my mouth.  I felt his hand massaged my other breast while his mouth continued tasting me.

I arched my back as I felt his other hand started to explore lower, cupping me then slowly feeling my wetness. I raised my hips, gasping, as his finger found my sensitive nub and gently rubbed it. I was a moaning mess, almost crying as I felt pleasure I had never felt before.

He finally let go of my nipple only to pay attention to my other breast. He laved it with his tongue, circling my areola before putting my nipple inside his mouth and sucking hard. At the same time, his fingers were circling my core until he slowly inserted his middle finger inside me, driving me crazy.

"God, you're so beautiful, baby. " he whispered as he continued fingering me.

My head was empty, all I was aware of was this unbelievable feeling he was giving me. By this time, I could feel my wetness seeping out my core as his fingers continued to slowly go in and out of me.

"Pao, shit. Paolo." I gasped, incoherent because of all the sensations assaulting my senses. All control and inhibitions left me as desire and need took over me.

"Ohhh, baby, you feel so damn good. This is better than all those years I fuckin' fantasized about you." I heard him whisper to my ears before he claimed my mouth in a searing kiss.

I felt his tongue played with mine as I felt another finger inside me. I kissed him back in complete abandon, tangling my tongue to his, tasting him, feeling him while my hips seemed to have a mind of its own, moving up and down to the rhythm of his thrusting fingers.

He let go of my lips to plant open-mouthed wet kisses on my neck, down to my shoulder, kissing, licking and softly biting. It was as if he was deliberately leaving his marks on my skin. His fingers never stopped their movement. I felt more of my wetness seeped out my core. Need built inside me, driving me crazy. I didn't care about anything anymore, all I knew was I wanted him inside me.