sequel?

hey guys, I know a lot of you are not really satisfied with the ending and have asked for a sequel. I want to get this out of the way...

I am not writing a sequel. but read to the end.

when I first start a story or get an idea for one, I always plan an ending or have an ending in mind.  it doesn't always work out, for instance with Introvert I planned for a sad ending without an epilogue, but in the end, I had the opposite of those things. I have had the Love Hate ending in mind since the very first chapter. I did shift it around a few times, but I had an idea.

for a while, I thought that maybe I would write a sequel, but ultimately I have decided against it. the more I thought about it (where I would take Haven and Zion's relationship) the more I didn't like the idea of a sequel. I couldn't picture an ending for the sequel. for me, that is an important aspect. besides that, I am also very happy with the ending it has now. I think the openness of the ending left it up for interpretation for you guys. to me, it was very satisfying, however, I do understand that some of you would like some conclusions about things. 

I want to first say that I do not want anyone writing a sequel. I know that sometimes people will write sequels to other author's works (of course with their permission) because they want to see an ending they like, but for me, with this specific book, I don't want anyone to do that. normally, I wouldn't care and would be totally down with that, however, I have this weird attachment to Haven and Z that I don't want anyone else to have them. It's like, for me to put it in perspective for you, they're my characters and I want to decide their fate. I don't know if that makes any sense, I guess I'm just weird about it.

the point I was trying to make before that last paragraph was if you had any questions or would like to know what I think would happen, just comment down below. I will answer everyone's questions and give you the best answer that I can. Maybe it will put some of you at ease.

thank you for understanding this. I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea, but what can you do?

anyways, leave your questions and I will answer.

xx

Sidnee