20

sorry about not editing I got busy reading and shit and I just didn't feel like editing or writing. but I promise to post more. this is the music video that they made with Tyler in the book for the art contest thingy. also, my birthday was this past Saturday (9/1) so my friends and I went to the beach. I was in charge of the music during the two-hour drive: I GOT MY FRIEND JERETT INTO PRETTYMUCH. it was the funniest thing. his favorite song is hello btw. 

this is just a filler so sorry.

As the video came to a close, Haven wrapped her arms around Tyler. The three were just shown the final cut of the music video. It had turned out better than she thought. Over the weekend, the group had put in so much effort. At this point, it wasn't just Ty's project. It was all of theirs. Haven felt like a proud mom. "It's so good Ty."

"Seriously, that was amazing." Venus complimented. As her three best friends continued to converse, Haven looked down at her watch. There were only ten more minutes during the lunch period and she needed to put up her posters. 

Unlike the musician, the photographer needed more than her three friends. She needed at least ten different subjects for her portfolio. Her list of people consisted of Austin, Venus, Tyler, Elom, and Kékéli. With her lack of five more friends, her only other solution was to post a little poster on the school's bulletin board in hopes of someone willing to see it.

With a wave goodbye, Haven was off to the front office. The sound of her converse skidding along the floor echoed in the somewhat empty halls. Her fingers slightly pulled at the hem of her black skater skirt. She had made the conscious decision to wear a skirt, which she now regretted because she felt that her ass was completely out. It wasn't because fishnet leggings covered her bum. The maroon halter top that covered her torso didn't help her feel more covered. It made he have to go braless. Really the only thing that made her feel comfortable was the big army jacket. 

Standing in front of the giant bulletin board, the curly-haired girl pulled out the blue piece of paper. 

For those who like modeling:

My name is Haven and I need models for my photography portfolio.

If you are interested in having photos taken of you or would like to help out with the modeling process (i.e. makeup, wardrobe, etc) please contact me.

~ (xxx) xxx-xxxx 

-- Haven

A small smile tugged at her lips as she stared at the sheet now pinned up on the board. Crossing her fingers, she turned on her heel to walk to her next class. 

Zion watched the girl walk away. Her curls bounced with every step. The boy had ditched his friends when he saw her walk past the cafeteria door. Ever since he made his three best friends sit on the bleachers, they were constantly teasing him about the weird girl. How he loved her. How he was the one that was stalking her. How he couldn't get enough of her. As much as he denied it around them, deep down Z knew that it was true. He wanted to talk to the girl next door. He wanted to go out with her. He wanted to hold her hand, walk her to all her classes, just be next to her. 

His eyes read and re-read the same blue sheet. He scrambled to pull out his phone from his back pocket. Just as the bell rang for the ending of lunch, he entered Haven's contact in his phone. 

He had a plan.