An Unexpected Phone Call -Chaper 3-

|WARNING| This contains strong language, bullying themes (coming soon), abuse, a whole lot of gay 😉, and maybe gore....yeah.

-Virgil's POV-
The teacher called my parents about detention. That's why instead of being home at 1:00am, I'm sitting on a tree in the park. I wasn't ready for them to beat the shit out of me. So I didn't go home. I had my phone which was almost dead at 7% So I decided to call the only number I had. Roman's. Sure Logan and I are friends but he doesn't have a phone. And my parents don't give a fuck about me so why would I have their numbers? That leaves me with Roman's number. I dial the number and let my phone ring. After three tries of calling him he finally picked up.
        "Who's this?" He asked his voice groggy. I shake my head a bit.
         "It's umm...Virgil....I...uh can't get home and my phones almost dead I was wondering if you could pick me up from Daxsons Park." I say stumbling on my words a bit. You could tell in my voice that I was crying.
       "Oh ok Virgil I'll be right there!" Roman said before hanging up. It was about 10 minutes before I saw the headlights of a car come by. Roman got our if the car and came treading towards me. "Hey..," he said waving his hand. He was wearing some sweat pants and a red shirt. His eyes went wide as he saw tears trickle down my face.
        "Can y-you I spend the night at y-your house?" I asked. Roman agreed without asking questions. He held out his hand for me to hold. I did exactly that. He brought me to his car and drove me to his house. I got drowsy on the way there and fell asleep when we got there.

-Roman's POV-
I carried the sleeping Virgil to the guest room. Not mine because I have over 10 photos of him on my Virgil wall. I was concerned on why he needed a place to stay for the night but didn't ask any questions. I don't want to upset him more. I pulled a chair next to the bed and dozed off after another hour or two.
         I awoke to a pair of arms around my shoulders. I soon realized I was being held my Virgil. The sleeping emo was sitting on my lap, hugging me. I blush. I got to wake him up. Or maybe move him then wake him up. I put him on the bed. Ooo I'm gonna have fun waking him up! I bent down and whispered in his ear.
         "Wake up sunshine," I say in a husky voice , making Virgil shoot straight up. His ears were a brilliant shade of red. I chuckle at this. "We have to go to school," I remind him. He groans and shakes his head.
"Well I better get going then," he says. He then opens up the quest window and jumps through it. Which startled me at first till I realized this was only the second floor of my apartment. Well soon this won't be kind. That cozy little house down the street will soon be mine. I looked out the window to see a purple jacket fly off Virgil while he ran to school. It got caught into the wind and flew into the pond.

Me: get yo ass over here!
You: what do you want?
Me: dinners ready!
You: what's dinner?
Me: cliff hanger bitch!
You: what the fuc-
Me: *shove cliff hanger down throat*

(Please vote ❤️💜)