Miss My Chance?...Never! -Chapter 2-

|WARNING| This contains strong language, abuse, mental issues, a whole lot of gay 😉, and maybe gore. I don't know.....yeah

-Roman's POV-
I woke up to the sun fluttering through my gold and white curtains. I groan slightly in despair. Do I have to get up? Yes Roman you'll miss your chance on talking to Virgil! I listen to myself and get up. Give the picture of Virgil a little kiss and get get dressed.
I arrive at school a little early. To my surprise Virgil was, also, early. I eagerly walk up to him. He was listening to his music, I tap his shoulder gently to grab his attention. He takes off his headphones and looks at me.
"H-hi....," I stutter. Virgil nodded and looked at me. "I'm Roman," I say holding out my hand for him to shake it. He takes a second before hesitantly shaking my hand. I feel my face redden a bit.
"Your Logan's boyfriend's friend right?" My little emo nightmare asked. I nodded still blushing. In fact I think I got redder. "Nice," he muttered before getting up. "Well I got class," My chemical unbalanced romance said. I nod my head slightly as he walks away, putting back on his headphones. His slim figure seemed to get smaller and smaller as he walked further and further away. One day I'll be the one making him blush.

-Virgil's POV-
My mind went hazy. Then it went black. I saw a flash of red go by. "Virgil," it whispered. "I love you," it bellowed. I try to push myself forward to the voice but I'm suddenly tugged back by a black cloud. I drown in its seams.
"Virgil...."
"Virgil..."
"Virgil...."
"VIRGIL!!!"
My head shot up from my desk. I opened my eyes to see a very angry teacher.
"That's detention!" She screeched. I look over at Roman whose eyes were on me. I looked at him and shook my head sadly. He smiled giving me some hope. My parents are gonna give me hell for this if the teacher says anything!
You deserve it Virgil . Your a piece of shit. No body likes you. Logan hates you. Your parents hate you. You hate you. You don't belong here.
I start to shake. My eyes blurred with tears. I run out of the classroom. I didn't even notice footsteps run after me. I ran in the boys bathroom and find a stall. I slip in the stall and fall to the ground, sobbing. The pair of footsteps following me was no other than....Logan. He talked to me from outside the stall, calming me down. After he calmed me down, I walked out and went back to class with him. When we walked in we saw the teacher giving Roman detention. She soon finished up scolding him and dismissed the class.

-time skip brought to you by emo Virgil-
I dragged my feet to detention, hopping the teachers didn't call my....well...yeah. I swung the door open to reveal Roman sitting in the back corner of the room. No teacher. I walk in hesitantly. Maybe I can leave without anyone noticing. Then I remember Roman was here. Shit he might actually tell the teacher I left. Well I better buckle in and get ready for this shit show. I put up my hood and sat 3 seats from....I'll call him Princy.

-Roman's POV-
Virgil was 3 seats away from me! Only 3 seats! My heart began to pound in my chest. I needed to clam down. My hand instinctively slapped my face. The sound of my hand hitting my face attracted my little emo's attention. I blushed even more and turned my head. Get it to- fucking-gether  Roman! He's 16 your 17! You should be the one to make him blush! I decided that I would do just that. I got up drawing Virgil's attention more on me. I walked over to the desk right next to him and sat down.
          "Hey beautiful," I cooed. I saw Virgil look at me with a tinted blush spread on his face. I gave him my best smile and grabbed a sticky note from my bag. That's when the teacher walked in she didn't notice what I was writing on my sticky note. Nor did she acknowledge the fact that I passed it to Virgil. He blushed madly after reading the note. It contains my number. I wink and began walking back to the desk I originally sat at ,carefully making sure the teacher didn't notice.

(Please vote ❤️💜)