"No he's out right now getting food. He was craving Japanese." She said. "Is that what you want?" I asked to really make sure she was good with eating what he wanted.

"Yes I already gave him my order. You're always worried about me." She stared at me smiling. "Always, love. What's going on with you? How was your day? You're looking all good and everything."

She gave that beautiful winking smile she always did when she smiled extra hard. Which made her dimples curve on both sides. "I'm finalizing everything for graduation. I received an email about housing. So I should be finding out about my roommate soon. I can't wait. I hope she's at least ok to be around. I wish Sienna could come with me. I guess I need to put myself out there a little. We can't be like you and Mike and follow each other from high school to college." I smiled still eating while listening.

"I still need to get a dress for graduation. I already have shoes. And I know that's backward. I couldn't resist those nude and silver strapped heels I showed you. I just have to find a pretty white dress to go with them." I nodded. I could listen to her for hours and would be content.

"Then the play. I'm so nervous and I don't know why. I've done so many of them. I think it's because it's my last one with my class and I'm going to miss them. I have my valedictorian speech. I'm nervous about." She kept on rambling.

"Hey, calm down. Everything'll workout. You got this, you've earned it. The play you've earned. You're starring in it, directing, and have a solo. You're amazing, Rai. You've earned that valedictorian speech. So now this is the easy part. You're closing this chapter of your life and about to enter a new one. Also don't pile everything together in your mind like that. Just focus on what's next. Which is this play. Your speech is already done. Now you're just worrying." I suggested, trying to ease her mind a little bit.

"You're right. I need to chill out. I've been looking at it totally wrong. I'll keep my mind on what's next and that's it." She slowly exhaled. I took a moment to stare at my screen just gazing at her. I remember our first few conversations. She'd barely say anything to me. She was so shy. She wouldn't even look me in my eyes much. Now she's rambling and saying everything on her mind. She had opened up so much to me. We've grown close. Even if it was only FaceTime and phone conversations. She had me wide open, completely in love with her.

I feel like the time spent with her also helped prove to her a lot of things about me. To show her that I could be trusted and wouldn't disrespect her in any way. It also lets us know that it is ok to go slow. There was no stress about what to do next. My goal was to get her to a point where she could fully open up to me.

I'm proving some things to myself too. I get to focus on figuring out what's next for me. I know we need to discuss future plans but I didn't want to add any more stress. This was a big step in her life. I just wanted to support her.

"Why are you staring at me like that? You always get like this." Her cheeks were flushed. "I don't know. I like looking at you. No matter how exhausting work can be sometimes, knowing I get to talk to you at the end of the day makes it so much easier."

The corners of her mouth slowly lifted creating the most angelic smile ever. "That was sweet. I love you so much baby."

"I love you more sweetheart." I smiled, thinking about the day I told her I loved her for the first time.

It was three weeks ago on a Sunday. We were at my parent's house. She was helping mama with dinner: her, Sienna, Leah, and Rita. The rest of us guys were outback playing a little football. They decided to join us, since dinner was done. We were on defense so the girls had the ball. My mom threw the ball in Raina's direction and she caught it. I chased and caught up to her. Then playfully tackled her to the ground and there it was. I said, 'damn I love you so much.' I meant it and it had been on my mind but it kind of just slipped out at that day. I was caught up in the moment not realizing I needed to get up before someone suspected us. She was about to say something back, but I hopped up quickly. I grabbed the ball and took off. She later told me she loved me too. It was after dinner when everyone was about to leave.