five

Niamh's pov

It was far too early on a Saturday morning, Michelle had brought her notice board around, as well as her cousin. Clare joined us too. I was currently sitting on Erin's bed beside James, and Erin was going through all the jobs Michelle stole.

"So, firstly we have the tutoring and out of everyone I thought you might be best suited to that, Clare."

"Because I'm the brightest." Clare smiled.

"In that conventional sort of way, I suppose."

"There is also some baby-sitting, the child will be in bed so you should just about be able to manage that, Michelle."

feel sorry for that wain

"Oh, thanks. You should just about be able to manage this." Michelle said flipping Erin off.

"Always the lady. There is also some gardening, mowing a lawn, etc. This will require a bit of muscle so you should take that one, Orla."

"No, I should do that one. It's a man's job, Erin. I am a man." James complained.

"That's debatable."

"Well, I am more of a man than Orla. Come on, Erin."

"Fine. So, that leaves dog walking and washing a car, and then the person left can team up."

"Is it a Renault Clio?" Orla asked.

"No Orla" I said.

"I'll take the dogs."

"I'll team up with someone, Erin" I told her.

"Right no bother, Let's go to work."

-

"You thieving wee fuckers!" Fionnula yelled.

for fucks sake. I was crushed between Michelle and James on the sofa, with Fionnula sitting on the other one, and Aunt Mary standing in front of us.

"How did you find out?" Michelle asked Fionnula.

"It doesn't matter how she found out, Michelle, that's not important. What's important is the fact we are all deeply.."

"Her mother rang me."

Clare for gods sake

"You told your ma?" I asked.

"OK, I cracked. I couldn't handle it and I cracked."

"For fuck sake, Clare."

"Enough! Where do we go from here?" Aunt Mary asked.

"Look, Your family. Well, you are good people. Well, you are decent people, but I have to set an example."

no Fionnula no.

"No, dear God, no. You're not talking about a ban?"

"Let's call it a suspension. I'm sorry, Mary."