"Ah. You mean the apocalypse," She restated as she caressed his cheeks. 

"Um, no," I said pushing her hand away from him only for him to smile at me. 

"Fisty, I like you more and more Zero," She said returning the smirk. We turned back around and went into one of the many rooms on this floor. She leads us through the rows of desks. 

"Zero, Five, meet Dot," The Handler introduced us to a woman. SHe had the biggest smile on her face as she saw us. 

"Oh, hi," She greeted quite nervously. 

"Dot is responsible for all apocalypse matters. In fact, it was Dot here who first flagged your guy's appearance in 2019," The Handler said putting her hand on her shoulder, proud of the work she has done. 

"No hard feelings," She said still keeping a smile on her face. I just glared at her, knowing she is the reason why Hazel and Cha-cha were on us and our family in the first place.  

"Well, you two certainly put us through the wringer. Outsmarting two of our so-called best temporal assassins. If that doesn't spell leadership material..." She raised her voice at the last part only making the whole room stop they're working to glare at us. Obviously jealous of our great job. "...I just don't know," She finished turning to look at us putting her hand on my shoulder. I looked down at her gesture before looking back at her plainly. Soon the typing resumes. 

"I suspect...you like a challenge, Five," She changed the subject now focusing on him. She pulled out a chair from an empty desk and gestured for him to sit. "Which is why I've given you a particularly complex first case," She continued handing him a red folder. He let go of me to take the folder off of her hands. He opened it examining it. I looked over his shoulder at the file and saw he was assigned the Hindenburg disaster. 

"It's too bad Joseph Spah decided against sabotaging the fuel tank. It would've o been so much easier. Anyhoo...if you have any questions...I'll be right behind you. As for you Zero, you are going to be my personal assistant. I want to get to know you and your...abilities. So follow me," She said turning her attention towards me. 

Of course. The Handler has always had a special, obsession? towards me and my abilities. Ever since the first time we meet she has been intrigued as to the extent of my power. Before going to follow her I turned to Five. I leaned over and gave him a quick hug and a peck on his cheek not before telling him to come up with a plan. I whisper to him enough for only him to hear me. Turning around I looked at the handler waiting for her to lead the way. 

"Ohh, young love," She whimpered taking in the scene before her. Trying my best not to roll my eyes I followed her to her office. 

--

As the hours past by I answered about a billion questions about my powers, ran about 10 thousand errands that she was too lazy to do, and picked up another 100 thousand phone calls. Halfway through our time together she told me to follow her which I did. We walked back over to the Tube room only to see Five ready to send a message through. The Handler sneakily walked behind Five like she wanted to catch him doing something she shouldn't have. I just stayed by the doorway. 

"I'm afraid that's not the procedure," She stopped him before he could do anything. "Five, meet Gloria," She said as she took the tube away from Five. Gloria walked toward them."Gloria is perhaps the single most vital cog in our machine," She complimented her as she opened the tube. 

"Oh!" She chuckled obviously flattered. 

"Gloria, this is Number Five and over by the door is Number Zero," She introduced us. Five and Gloria turned the attention towards the door where I gave a fake smile and a slight wave.