9

Z p.o.v

When we woke up, we quickly changed into our uniforms and packed the few belongings that we had and headed out. Only this times using the fire escape, knowing that our siblings would ask a lot of questions. We quickly climb down, only to see Klaus digging in the garbage for something. Probably drugs. 

We heard him talking to himself, obviously desperate for whatever he was looking for, but not really bothering to tune in. Five jumped down from the latter, placing the bag down to help me jump off safely, placing his hands on my waist. 

"I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me...I don't care," Five spoke up looking at Klaus digging through the garbage. 

"Hey!" He answered noticing us finally. "You know there are easier ways out the house, buddy?" He said noticing out choice of exit. 

"This one involved the least amount of talking, or so I thought,"  I answered as I began to walk away with Five by my side. 

"Hey, hey, hey, so...you guys need any more company today? I could, uh...clear my schedule," He asked bringing a flask up to his lips, taking a drink. Clearly drunk. 

"Looks like you've got your hands full." Five answered looking up at him.

"Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever," He answered looking back at the garbage he was currently in. "I'm just--" He began before falling in, making everything clatter. "I just misplaced something. That's all." He said as he continued to look. "Oh! Found it! Thank God!" He sighed in relief as he came back up into view with a half eaten donut. He moved it towards his mouth hesitantly before shoving it in his mouth. 

"Congratulations?" I said looking at him in disgust as he attempted to eat it with our throwing up.  

"Delicious," He said, forcing himself to chew on it. 

"I'm done funding your drug habit," Five spoke up, answering his previous question. He took my hand and tugged on it before we turned around walking away. 

"Come on! You don't--maybe I just wanna hang out with my siblings," He called after us. Rolling my eyes and holding back a small smile that crept up on my face. 

"Mis hermanos! I love you! Even if you can't love yourselves" He yelled one more time, making me crack and laugh a little. As we began to walk away we saw a plumbing truck. The man just had gotten out before walking away. We took this opportunity to hop in the truck and driving off with it. We drove for a bit before ending up parked outside the prosthetics office, waiting to see if anyone suspicious walks in. As we wait we see the familiar doctor walking in with coffee in his hands. 

"Shit," FIve whispered looking away from the building, turning back to the duffle bag. Opening it first taking out the bottle of vodka we had packed before he pulled out Delores.  "Sorry you were in there for so long Delores." he apologized to her as he placed her on his lap. 

"Are you guys drunk?" She asked annoyed, noticing the bottle. 

"No, we are not drunk," I answered putting the bottle back in the bag. 

"We're working," Five added, turning his attention back to the building, as did I. 

"Is it about the eye thing?" She asked annoyed as well. 

"Yes, it's about the eyes thing," Five snapped back. "This is the place it was made," He caught her up on our mission. 

"Or...will be made," I corrected him. 

"Do you really think whoever is gonna buy this eye is just gonna walk in there?" SHe asked in a sassy tone. 

"Maybe," I shrugged.