FROST

FROST - A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY❝That girl defied an Alpha

❝That girl defied an Alpha.❞
❝I'd like to see her try to defy me.❞

In the werewolf world, there is a distinct rank. The weak and the powerless are forced to watch as the strong and able fight endlessly to gain power over the meek. If you're at the bottom - an Omega - there's nothing you can do but hope that you won't get killed. If you're at the top, then you must fight with every breath to ensure that you are not toppled off your throne.

Eretria is mentally tough, but her physical demeanour lacks authority. But with her snarky attitude and way with a knife, she has made her way through the hierarchy without so much as lifting a finger. So when Eretria catches the eyes of Beta Jared, he can't look away. He's fixated on getting her, and she's hell bound to keep him away.

Hiya, and welcome to the rewritten version of Frost! The first draft was absolutely terrible, and I hope that this will be much better than the original. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm so proud of this book, it's my baby <33 please let me know what you think, comments mean the world to me.

I know everyone says this, but this is a unique werewolf/supernatural story. Following Tia after the death of her pack, this book revolves around the shift of power and betrayal within the fictitious town of Armour Heights (I know it's spelt weirdly but I'm British).

CAST
Eiza Gonzalez as Eretria / Tia
Pronounced eh-reh-tray-ah

 CASTEiza Gonzalez as Eretria / TiaPronounced eh-reh-tray-ah

Sean O'Pry as Connor